Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Blackrravian
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Blackrravian
Really
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

How does it all work.

Well kinda like the building block of it is negative after that Umbrakinesis then dark decay last  the most powerful bark matter after you master this then you cab call yourself a master .if you want to lean these powers then start a negative energy
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Where does negative energy come from.

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

 Really, Zale? Really? And here I thought my supernatural, metaphysical ramblings would have rubbed off on you, by now!

You should know as well as I...Umbrakinesis can be accomplished by a wide range of means.

Light particles (photons) colored black. Psychically deactivated light particles. Psychic, psionic, extradimensional or magic energy linked to negativity (hatred, fear, nightmares, etc). Energy that repulses light, or particles that absorb light. Pretty sure more are also available.

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Blackrravian
This post was updated on .
There are many ways to do this but i like to think my way is better

And my way is that you get in a dark room close your eyes and think about hate not just hate true hate if you think you have done this right then open your eyes and you will see nothing all the darkness is choking you treating to crush you don't worry this is your dark heart every negative energy user has to come here to recharge powers then leave by thinking about happy thoughts after that open your eyes then you should be in your room but in front of you is a ball of dark energy
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

So, you move shadows?

How do you move the absence of light?

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

That's why I never bought into umbrakinesis....its not feasible. Photokinesis however.....

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Myself
Administrator
Actually, perhaps it is possible, if you were creating spaces of darkness through one of two methods:
1) Creating fields which transform light on the visible spectrum into other forms, such as kinetic or thermal energy. This other form of energy may be the energy required to use the darkness to, say, lift an object or block an attack.
2) Moving the light away from an area; essentially a subconsciously altered form of photokinesis, much like some forms of flight may be a form of subconsciously altered telekinesis.

Those are the only ways I can make them fit without breaking what I call "secondary physics" -a term I may explain in a thread if I am requested.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Myself
Administrator
Remember, fellow science nerds, Umbrakinesis is just a lowher frequency version of Cryokinesis, which is the manipulation (or at least generation) of absence of heat.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Philote
I would do it with data fields

Create a data field for darkness, select a section of space, the space would then reduce to the level of light that you have selected. Move the data field and the darkness would move as well.

There are probably an infinite number of ways to move a section of space we would describe as darkness if we had the ability to utilize any combination of superpowers.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Really umbrakinesis is just in the visable spectrum of light you know the color purple that is why it looks like a dark purple that why if you make a beam of darkness it cuts through stuff like a lazer

But really Umbrakinesis is just a higher form of photokinesis but the real stuff is dark matter and dark decay Umbrakinesis is really just a trick really i.should have put negative energy above it

And i thought people like you guys know Umbrakinesis is just i parlor trick like i said when you train with negative energy you just get that power as a starter power
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Yeah, umbrakinesis would be a parlor trick were it an actual power in the real world. Darkness is a rather lackluster thing to control seeing as it has no physical presence and would be useless in actual battle except when used as a smokescreen or distraction. It looks cool but can't actually harm anything.

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

 You people and your strict adherence to what physics says is possible. BAH, with physics! The metaphysical is the place for me.

Like I said, manipulation of the absence of light is weak; all it would let you do is psychically repulse light. However, if you can do it the way I do it (deactivate photons, and manipulate those deactivated photons as the exact opposite of Photokinesis, or in some other way), then basically it and Photokinesis have similar potential.

Manipulate the absence of light. Humbug. I thought you people were better than that. And what about Telekinesis? I suppose you think that means to manipulate distance (tele= far away)? Or Biokinesis? Moving life? Come on. Let's be real folks. We all know some meanings bend beyond just normal definition.

It's kind of irksome that I seem to be the only one who thinks that way.

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

 One version of it is. Remember, superhuman abilities can be achieved by more than one means.

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Well, that's an interesting take on Umbrakinesis...

Re: Umbrakinesis,negative energy ,dark decay and dark matter information how to

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.