New Beginning Survival Guide

1 ... 567891011 ... 13

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Blackrravian
What is new begining
the darkest place in the world is the human heart think about it

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

An RP we've been running in the RP Section of the Forum.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
The rules are : Use whatever power in your profile any way you want.

It's intended to be what we'd do if we gained our list powers in real life.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
152) If you must fight, stay away from the ground; there are far too many powers out there which take advantage of ground.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

153. In the event that you should survive (let alone win) a fight with a superhuman (especially a reality bender), always make sure to keep note of every power your adversary displays.

154. Upon taking note of one's adversary's powers, work hard to find ways with which to survive, bypass, overcome or neutralize said powers.

155. Many times, said powers are very difficult, if not impossible, to neutralize by a normal human.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Gentleman Vaultboy
This post was updated on .
156). Remember: Reality benders cannot influence that which they cannot perceive.

157). When engaging a Reality Bender in combat, the three most important factors are Speed, Surprise, and Violence of Action.

158). Conflict with a Reality Bender should take no longer that one second from initiation of hostilities to termination of Reality Bender.

159). Any weapon or attack used against a Reality Bender must ensure their death with a single shot. See rule #158.

160). Double tap, just to be safe.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

156). Remember: Reality benders cannot influence that which they cannot perceive.
Corollary to 156: There's little a realty bender can't perceive.

158). Conflict with a Reality Bender should take no longer that one second from initiation of hostilities to termination of Reality Bender.
Corollary to 158: One second is one second to slow.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Zaleramancer wrote
Collaray
Corollary.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Posting on phones is hard.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

161) Your best bet at survival is to find a powerful entity and start brown nosing.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

162. Your second best bet is to make good friends with The Superpower List, and obtain as many of the powerful abilities as you can. Obtaining them on the site will likely grant you them in real life.
Whd

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
170) First impressions count, especially with reality manipulators. When meeting them, make lots of explosions; they tend to like explosions.

171. Take note of psychological aspects of interaction, to exploit them for advantage. In short: get good at BSing. Fast.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
172) Keep obeying the rules of this list. A single mistake could be worse than fatal.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
173) Beware of Myself when he is doing scientific experiments; even though his telekinesis replaces his opposable thumbs in cat form, he seems to have a capability to make anything go wrong and quite possibly catch fire or even explode. We'd like to say this is a result of New Beginning, but sadly, this is not so.

(The above is actually kinda true for me -when I fail an experiment, I epic fail. )
(P.S. I am glad I got to post the 173 answer. )

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
It just does happen. I'm not sure how I do it; at this rate, I'll be experimenting with ways to make French Toast and accidently cause New Beginning.

I never observed insanity in myself, but I did observe people insisting I was crazy.