New Beginning Survival Guide

1 ... 45678910 ... 13

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

130. For those non-powered, find a way to make up for your ability deficiency. Quick.
131. It's better to be safe than to be sorry. It's better to be feared than to be respected. It's better to be dangerous than to be normal.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
132) The most dangerous event for a mortal is not the apocalypse, not New Beginning itself, but the parties the resulting beings hold given the slightest opportunity.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

133. Make good friends with TVTropes.Com. It may well save your life to remain genre-savvy.
134. Despite the previous rule, New Beginning does not actually have a genre to which it adheres.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
136) Reality warping is never sufficient power. For defense against death, horrendous torture, power loss or other threat, you shall need other powers.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

137. We're ALL a little mad here. You may have noticed I'm not all there myself...

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

138) Beware the "Rational" first choice. Be wary of the the "Plausible" second choice. Embrace the "Random" third thing...

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

 Indubitably.

139. The most logical thing in an illogical world is to be illogical. And to be logical is illogical. So, since it's logical to be illogical, do the illogical thing and be logical. Or do the logical thing and be illogical. Or...do something illogically logical, to be logically illogical. Or...something.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
140) When reality warpers confuse themselves, be cautious; paint may soon come alive and begin to feast on your family.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

141. We are NOT amused.
142. We rarely ever ARE amused.
143. When we ARE amused, we often won't tell you.
144. If we tell you we're amused, you'd better keep doing whatever it is that amuses us. Until it CEASES to amuse us.
145. We often won't tell you when it ceases to amuse us.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

WonderDrow
Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

 Misspelled "disorder"...

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Not probable.

It is everyone else who has misspelled Dissorder.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

 *Sigh*

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

146. Do not sign your name IN ANY BOOK. EVER. You will likely die.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
146) a) If you survive signing your name in a book, you will likely not be in control of yourself or your existence.
146) b) Notepads, contracts, cheques, blanks sheets of paper and other pieces of writing material are just as bad as books.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

147. This sentence is a lie.
148. The previous sentence is true.

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

Myself
Administrator
Oh no, it's becoming the rules of the internet.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: New Beginning Survival Guide

149. If it's simple, or seems to come without danger, you're probably doing it wrong.
150. Highly valuable items, rare treasures, mythical objects of epic proportions? Yeah, don't touch those, unless you know how to use them.
150a. Unless you've been prophesied as a "Chosen One" of some sort, you more than likely have no clue how to use said highly valuable items, rare treasures or mythical objects of epic proportions.
150b. You more than likely have not been prophesied as a "Chosen One" of any kind.
1 ... 45678910 ... 13