Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 28293031323334 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time now.

I got Grandmaster of All*.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
WHD wrote
It also causes the site to break or go over quota in the first 15 hours of a New York day, of which we can only use 12.
And our American friends are/should be asleep most of those hours.
Every time someone visits the site, it consumes some quota, no matter the reason. There are things we just can't do without the main site. I think it's just a matter of self-restriction and using the site effeciently.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
WHD wrote
Congratz Myself, with acquiring the power you wanted.
Thanks. I now need to find a replacement target (so it isn't wasted like the time before last).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

neogenetica
Thanks! Finally got a Mythpower.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I MISSED IT BY A MINUTE! GRRRRR!

Wow, I think that is the first all-caps rage from me on this site.
[...]

It's happening now!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator

The second Allpower of the day just ended.

Since the repeats will be in the daily over quota time, that was the last one for today.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
The first Allpower time happened during the last 2 hours. Don't know when but wonder_drow should know.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator

Second AllPower time just finished.
The one before that was 65 minutes earlier.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening now!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Second one started a minute ago.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
right now!

And now!
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
The allpower time was happening but I only caught the last 45 seconds of it.
1 ... 28293031323334 ... 45