Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 27282930313233 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Woooo! Two of my powers were acquired in one day!

Hopefully I'll get a power myself. For some reason, the glitch never worked for me.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Did you try opening more than one tab at a time and then clicking the 'get this power' button?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Oh, so THAT'S how you do it. I thought it was collecting multiple powers in the same hour.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Nope.

Numerous tabs, and you select one power after the other.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Agggghhhhhh! Missed it again!

 Sorry...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I'll just bag myself an active one.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I panicked (not knowing what power to get) so I got Double Metabolism* to boost my powers.

I now have plans for the next power when the allpower time comes around; Grandmaster of All. I need to plan ahead more often; the only thing worse than missing the allpower time is getting it and not knowing what power to get, likely wasting the opportunity.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening right now!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Apparently, it happened during the last 90 minutes. Don't know when, but Wonder_Drow managed to get three powers today.

Edit: It just ended, so it started 5 minutes ago.

It's happening now!
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Vespert
I have no idea when it happens and I actually find it at a very irregular pace. I just stumble upon it while I'm looking at powers for the What-superpower-am-I-thinking-of thread. Sometimes I do find it, sometimes I don't.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Vespert wrote
What-superpower-am-I-thinking-of thread

That thread is helpful in that regard, as it drives you to look at many powers. This, in turn, reveals both the allpower time and active powers.

Speaking of which, I need to think of a riddle.

Whd