Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 25262728293031 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
The thing about saying that "Allpower time is now" is that when others view the time of the post they will see the time in their own timezone, letting them know what time the allpower time is without having to do any calculating.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator
A demonstration.  My local time is now 9:41 PM.

And it's all powertime.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Just ended
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time started two minutes ago.

I finally got Half Elf*!
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

But you did manage to acquire four powers yesterday, so I suppose it did work or did you manage to get another allpower time?
Whd

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Timemaster70
Allpower time is now.3 minutes or less time remaining.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower started a minute or two ago.

I got Mythpower: Gift of Gaia*.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Vespert
It's NOW!!!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Hey Vespert, how did you manage to get the seven newest powers? Were you lucky with the active powers, focus on them with the allpower time or find a glitch? Or is it a coincidental combination of these factors?