Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 30313233343536 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator

Ever had that moment when you check the superpowerlist site for the first time that day and the AllPower time is just active?
I had it 5 minutes ago.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I know those times. It is annoying when you lose it during log in or worse; you get in on time, but have not planned the power you shall acquire.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Allpower time now
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator
And there should be one in 1 hour and 50 minutes from when I posted this message.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~
Whd

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Timemaster70
It's happening now.Hurry!

The first one happened 5 minutes ago.

Timemaster70
Now!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Ended just then.

Naturally, I missed it while logging in.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Darn it!

That was about the time I went to sleep! I was on my iPad, playing games and looking up stuff on the web, when I decided to get some shuteye. If only I had given the site a check (I keep tabs open in Safari for both the main site and this forum).

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Managed to get three powers, today. Likely because I was up so early today. And I actually was well-rested, not all zombie-like! So, I got the chance to get powers on the main page, and I hope that tomorrow I can do the same. Or at least some time again in the near future.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Waking up is hard work.
1 ... 30313233343536 ... 45