Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 31323334353637 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Not in my house, it's not.

My bed is loverly, especially after three years of alternating between the couch and the floor, in a house that is not mine, and getting up at ungodly hours to either go to school or tend to my grandfather's medical and personal needs, barring any hope of a social life. My grandfather's cancer years were NOT pleasant.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time was first spotted by me two minutes ago, for the first time in ages.

I got Advanced Regeneration* at long last.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote
My grandfather's cancer years were NOT pleasant.
Your grandfather had cancer? I feel empathy for you, in spite of a lack of cancer in my family.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Well, yeah, but the cancer's gone now. Completely cured. Thanks for the empathy, but he's much better.

Oh, and the AllPower time is now!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
Allpower time has a minute or less until it ends.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
It's happening now.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I just missed it. It happened a minute ago.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

neogenetica
Just happened for me and I got a power. Thanks for the time Myself.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Well, at least something productive came out of it.

Glad I was helpful!

Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
There's one or two minutes left of the allpower time

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time ended two minutes ago. I missed it again while logging in.

Timemaster70
It's happening now.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Finished a couple of minutes ago.

In my panic, I didn't get anything, so I'll try tomorrow morning (if the site's still up).

Timemaster70
It's happening now.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

neogenetica
Allpower time now.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
Happened around five minutes ago, but I missed it.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1 ... 31323334353637 ... 45