Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 34353637383940 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator
Gratz!

As for the title, since all those Myth powers depend on the wims of Gods.

Slave of the Myth.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Nice work!

Unfortunately, my prediction seems wrong.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Administrator

Makes me wonder.  If someone fights the Master Of The Myth, and defeats him.
Would that give her or him the title of Myth Buster ?
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Congratulations, that's pretty impressive. Wulf is going to be happy once he hears this.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Timemaster70
Allpower time is happening.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time spotted a minute ago.

I used the time to get Fairy Maker*.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Hope somebody catches it today. I could use some more...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Found the AllPower Time. Happening now. Got three powers.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
How did you get three powers at once?

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Yeah, I do it the good old fashioned way.

Pull up a few tabs. One with the main site, and others with powers I want.

Refresh the main site tab every few minutes.

See the AllPower Time.

Refresh the other tabs, and turn the main site tab to yet another power I want.

Try to acquire as many as I can.

I tend to get between three and five that way.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Sorry. Gotta get around to finishing them eventually.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
I thought you may be using such a tactic.

I still see it as unfair and underhanded though. Justin deliberately programmed the site as it is and I do not like the idea of cheating to get past his original intentions.

Whd

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time. I got Stockpile*.