Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 37383940414243 ... 45
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
Administrator
Was too late to catch it, but I caught Substance: Trait Enhancement since it's active the entire hour.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I have just realized something: Timemaster70 is the master of the elusive allpower time.

See what I did there?
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
Hurry allpower time now.A minute or less left.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
I got two powers.I'm not sure exactly how it happen but i want to repeat it.

Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time first spotted a minute ago.

I got Animal Enchantment*.

EDIT: Two minutes before time of posting. I took too long posting it.

Allpower time happening.
Whd

Whd

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time first noticed two minutes ago.

I got -On A Dimensional Scale.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

This computer was moving slow, so I couldn't report the AllPower Time in time. Though, I did manage to get Self Infusion, Radiation Consumption and Gokai Change.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Allpowertime is now everybody!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

I just missed it. I actually saw it when it was going on, RIGHT before it ended, lol...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time began at the start of the hour.

I decided to get I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!*.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

AllPower is now.

Seven power-gets registered on my thing, even though I only tried for four.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
The allpower time seems to have gone from x:08 to x:13 (where x = hour of posting of this message for you).

I missed it. By one minute.