Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Smackgiver
Wulf - how the heck are you able to get 3 powers within the same allpower time window?  If I do that it tells me I've already acquired mine for the day.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

A suckishly-slow computer. I've learned to take advantage of an otherwise-disadvantageous situation.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Smackgiver
When life gives you lemons...

Best example I've seen of taking a frown and turning it upside down.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Automatic Secondary Powers is free for the gettin' right now
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Allpower time right now (1933 CST)
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Allpower time now - 1655 CST
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time spotted 2 minutes ago.

Allpower time now - 1706 CST
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Allpower time just ended - 0624 CST
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time ended two minuted ago.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time ended a few minutes ago. I failed to make use of it.

Allpower time in effect @ 0610 CST.

Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time occurred early this hour.

Yikes, that's early.  Can you estimate about how much time passed between the time you noticed it and the time of your post?
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Smackgiver
Allpower time now.  Just started
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
There's 3 minutes left of allpower time.

Allpower time now.  Started at 0915 CST
Peace, Love, and Rockets