Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
Allpower time is happening.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Smackgiver
Thanks, BTW, Timemaster, for the heads up on today's allpower time.  I was able to take advantage of the next one 12 hours later.  I hope I can repay you one day for this alert.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Allpower time is happening right now - 0645 CDT.
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Smackgiver
Allpower time just started - 10:25 CDT
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time first spotted a minute ago.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
Started couple minutes ago.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Gentleman Vaultboy
So it's all time right now. Noticed when I was checking over my own powers. Guess it's kind of unfortunate that the first one I checked was Cardboard Enhancement  instead of something more useful, but thems the breaks when you make a rule for yourself.

Though I guess I could have landed on something terrible or, god forbid, redundant. So there's that.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time has passed. I am unsure of the precise time. I believe it was neat the start of this hour.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Gentleman Vaultboy
All time again, and I ended up grabbing another of my own powers.

It's not even one of the cool ones. I have no luck with this.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time spotted two minutes ago.

Timemaster70
Allpower time is happening.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
Started around 4:07 today.

Allpower time NOW!!!
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Allpower time is now - started @ 5:20pm CDT
Peace, Love, and Rockets

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
All Power Time somewhere between 2:35 and 2:45
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
All Power Time somewhere between 1:56 and 2:06
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
Happening now.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
It's happening now.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Gentleman Vaultboy
No, it's happening now.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?
1 ... 4142434445