Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Fairly certain, but now it is irrelevant anyway.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time happened ~10 minutes ago. I missed it.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
Allpower time happening now

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 How do you know you missed it by 10 minutes, if you weren't there to see when it happened? I mean...if you had been there, you wouldn't have missed it, am I right? Unless you know some way to calculate when it happens...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I had opened comments and posted a response. Ten minutes later, I noticed it had the "get this power" button on it. I checked the front page, but none were active, so I assumed it was simply active, not the allpower time. When I checked it again, I found it was no longer active, so I realised it was the allpower time when I loaded the power. I checked the comments, knowing that I posted one immediately after looking at the power and got the time, then posted it here.

I'd love to have a way of calculating when it will happen. I'd fill this thread with future times.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

WonderDrow
Back in the old days I had written a PowerShell script that would check the main site and count the number of active powers.

And used the Task Scheduler to run it during the morning & the afternoon with a 5 minute interval.

That way I could check in the log file at what time the AllPower had happened.

Since it would occur again 12 hours later, I could predict the time that they would happen in the evening.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time spotted three minutes ago. Not visible on the main page.

I got Metabolism Control*.

Oh no!  You ... must have been a second to late for the main page!
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time spotted on minute ago.

AllPower Time!

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time.

Finally got Power Non-interference*.
[...]

Allpower time just ended.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time first spotted four minutes ago.

Timemaster70
Allpower time is happening.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Allpower time began at x:37, where x = the hour this comment was posted.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
Allpower time
1 ... 3839404142434445