What's That Monster

Re: What's That Monster

I only did creepy because it looked like a creepy picture.

Re: What's That Monster

Then what have you got to say for this one?

Re: What's That Monster

Please hold me? I am terrified?

Re: What's That Monster

No tender embrace to hold you. No whisper of warning. No hope for a hero.

Only the cold. And the gloom.

Tremble in fear...

Its glance is cold as ice. Its words raspy as a winter wind. Its touch...unbearable.

And when it is gone, its spirit remains. That haunting grin, that crooked smile, concealing untold wickedness.

Do you dare fall asleep again?

Well? Do you?

Re: What's That Monster

Yes...I dare! BY THE POWER OF NYQUIL!

Re: What's That Monster

 Kinda ruined the creep factor, Marv.

Then again...I suppose falling asleep better WOULD make his assault easier.

Re: What's That Monster

I change my answer. I wish to stay awake.......forever.

Re: What's That Monster

 Thought you might...

Re: What's That Monster

Gentleman Vaultboy
Got a new one for you all.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: What's That Monster

It's a monkey-cricket?

Re: What's That Monster

It's badass is what it is....

Re: What's That Monster

Gentleman Vaultboy
The filename indicated it was a flea. I like him.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: What's That Monster

Yeah, I can see a flea.

Re: What's That Monster

Gentleman Vaultboy
So I did some digging around and found out that that picture is actually concept art for a movie called "A Monster in Paris."
Here, look:http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z-NbQvhzKM
He's the big guy with the white suit and the pretty voice.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: What's That Monster

That's actually pretty awesome.

Re: What's That Monster

Yeah, I kinda like it, too...

Re: What's That Monster

If nobody's got a story for that one you could try this one...

Seems familiar to me but I can't remember where I've seen it before.

Re: What's That Monster

Marvelous_Miscreant wrote
Blarg! I'm the muthafreakin' Burn-em-up Beast!//
The ones you love most, I love the least!//
I burn, and I stomp and I beat and I kill//
Giving you the creeps gives me a thrill!//

Wings on my back, and fiery eyes//
My chest blows smoke up to the skies//
Three arms, two legs, eyes and a tail//
I use what I can to harm without fail!

Yup, I'm the muthafreakin' Burn-em-up Beast!//
My stompin' grounds from West to East!//
This rocky blue hide is tried and true//
Now, who to hurt next? How about YOU!//

Re: What's That Monster

Nice!....and the fact that it rhymes is even better.

Re: What's That Monster

Gentleman Vaultboy
2 new ones for everyone.

Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?
1234567 ... 13