Re-purposed College Thread

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Myself
Administrator
It would be awesome if we could meet up at some point in the future.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Wellll.. If you're ever in the South..

Wulf's in Florida, Phi and Marv are in Texas and I'm in Mississippi.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Indeed. That would be pretty awesome.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Myself
Administrator
Unfortunately, I'm in Australia, WHD's in Holland, Vespert's in France and I'm not sure where Justin is.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Justin's in America.

I looked up some of his info. I even know what state.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Hell, if any of y'all are ever in Texas for any reason, I will come see you.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Same here, if any of you are ever in Florida.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Nope, not last I checked.
Whd

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

 Aw, you ruined my secret.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Vespert
You can easily change a server's timezone (without having it flown to the desired location.) It's similar to changing your computer's time, date, timezone. Justin probably set it to New York (or more precisely to the Eastern Time Zone) to accomodate Americans

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Oh, hey, cool, could we maybe all sync our time zones on the forum?

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Myself
Administrator
I think we should use a standardized one. I propose either GMT or the international date line.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Well, whatever you guys decide...

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Vespert
I wasn't referring to us being able to change the timezone on the forum. That one is automatically detected and we can't do anything about it as far as I know. I was just referring to Myself's belief that Justin lived in New York based on the time shown on the main site. Justin could easily change the apparent time zone of the site because it was his server (before he moved the site to a Google App).

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

 Meh, oh, well...can't blame a guy for hoping.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Found it!

I really need to change the title.

Anyway, I got my essay back form the teacher.

A lurvely 96. Only a few errs with semi-colons and mistakes when editing, as well as a formatting error.

He complimented me on my work.

Eye  <3 Everyting.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

 Fragile ego, thy name is Zaleramancer.

Speaking of which, I should get on with the finalized elements of my creative writing piece tonight.

But for now...Developmental Psychology.

Away!