Re-purposed College Thread

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Zaleramancer wrote
Yes.

I've even been accepted, as of yesterday.

I'm on the list for dorm rooms (My aunt said they'll clear out when people graduate) and signed up for orientation.
Well, that's great! Sounds to me like you're well on your way. It's honestly not all that much to worry about, long as you keep in mind everything that needs doing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Nice....

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Philote
Administrator
Marv/Wulf/Zale, where are you guys staying during college? I stayed in a dorm the first semester but I'll be moving into an apartment this next semester.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

I'm required to stay on campus my first year, so it'll be the dorms for me.....

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

I am at home with my parents.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Dorm.

One of my teachers suggested It.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Philote
I was required to stay in a dorm as well my first year. Which college are you going to Marv?

@Wulf: Shame, being in a dorm was fun
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

 Except for the fact that I don't like people.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Well, I finally decided to go to UTD last week. It was a difficult decision to make.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Philote
Administrator
We are going to be college buddies then
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

So, what's everyone majoring in?

I have no idea at the moment.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Likely Psychology.

 I started out thinking Biology, but...um...I is too dumb and lazy for teh Biology requirements...

Which includes much Math and Chemistry.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Philote
Atec, which is Arts and Technology
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Wait, seriously? That's awesome.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Computer Sciences or possibly Graphic Design....I'm undecided.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Philote
Yeah we will have to hang out sometime

I'm doing minor in computer science
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Provided the two of you can find one another.

Maybe set up a mutual meeting spot?

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

UTD isn't all that big...we can manage.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

My Orientation was today.

Lots of talking.

The Tour was torturous. Hotter than Satan's armpits, with the baleful gaze of the sun bearing down on us, silencing all enthusiasm and interest.

Got my schedule all picked out.

I'll have plenty of free time on tuesdays and thursdays. Still have to get up at eight on MWF.

Re: Talking.. Babbling.. Etc..

Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote
Hey, Jester, you remember the email you used for the jester_of_god account? I re-registered you, and the site sent you an email to that email address. Don't forget to check your email so you can re-register as jester_of_god.