Perfect Immortality

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
Damn, you got me...

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
I think you can count on Alex to find a parade against Power of Imagination.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
So, basically, you yourself can't even find one situation which could end with the defeat of someone with Perfect Immortality? There you go, that's a typical example of a Mary Sue and exactly why most of us are annoyed with them.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy they would adapt to the power of imagenation. Let me explain

They would adapt and become invurlnable to power of imagenation whether it affects them directly or indirectly.

They would gain the power of imagenation and powers related to the power of imagention such as they would gain the power of imagenation without any cons, they could control people imagentions, they could destroy people imagention, they could cancel other people's power of imagention, they could control their own dreams, control other peoples dreams, control nightmares, bring peoples nightmares to life ect.

They would gain the ability to escape such as they could travel in other peoples dreams, travel in their own dreams, travel in other people's nightmares, travel in their own nightmares ect.

and they would have even more adaptions.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy their is away to defeat a person with perfect immortality.

If someone copies perfect immortality then they could use perfect immortality also and then they would stand a chance.

Though the battle would be very long and it would depend on who is more skilled or who has the most adaptions.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
Actually, as spydyr said, two Perfect Immortals would tie each other since they will adapt to each other and neither one will be defeated. So that example doesn't count as a defeat.

Re: Perfect Immortality

Vespert
This is a wild guess, but nothing will work because Alex will say so.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy it would be a temporary defeat until somone gives up.

They would adapt to each other so much for so long that eventualy one of them would give up and leave so by default the one who didn't leave would have one.

So one of them would be defeated because one of them would get bored and give up.

So since one of them gave up the person who didn't give up would win.

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Perfect Immortality

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy the moment you even try that they would adapt to it so it wouldn't work at all.

Perfect Immortality can adapt to anything and that includes omnipowers.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy it surpasses doomsday in everyway.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
... I can't even tell if I'm angry, sad or confused.

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy doomsday can be hurt and killed he simply is resurected and has ectreem durability after all Imperaxis blast reduced him to a skeleeton also he doesn't gain any powers from evolving he simply becomes immune and he doesn't gain every adaption.

Perfect Immortality makes it so that you can never die by any means.
Perfect Immortality makes it so that your are invurlnable to any kind of harm meaning nothing can hurt you no matter what.
Perfect Immortality makes it so that you stop ageing after you turn 30.
Perfect Immortality makes it so that you never have to breath, eat, drink, or sleep
Perfect Immortality makes it so that it is immpossible to negate, cure, or scramble no matter what.

Also perfect immortalits adaption is way more than that.

For starters you don't have to be affected by something you simply have to be near it. Also you don't just gain immunity to what kills you or hurts you you gain much more. You gain every adaption possible for what you are exposed to and it can be anything. You also gain powers from what you are exposed to and anything related to it no matter how small a relation. You also gain abilities, ways to travel ect. You can even adapted in order to gain knowledge and skills.

In fact their are more things and ways that you can adapt than I mentioned.

So Perfect Immortality makes you surperior to doomsday and everything else in everyway. In fact the only way you can match an person who has the power of perfect immortality is someone else with perfect immortality or a way to duplicate it.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
Alright, I'm back after a deep breath and a glass of water.

@Alex: The problem with your example is it is a victory by forfeit. In other words, the victor didn't win because the other one was defeated. So, it still means that a person who has Perfect Immortality couldn't even defeat another person with Perfect Immortality. And I mean a clear defeat. So you really couldn't find one example which ends with the defeat of someone with Perfect Immortality?

I'm actually tempted to vote for the deletion of this power on account of the fact that it's overpowered.

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
Well, Alex is lucky Justin is the only who can delete powers and that he's missing. I think the best course of action is just to declare that Perfect Immortality doesn't exist.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
This power isn't overpowered they can be temporarly defeated.

The problem with facing Perfect Immortality is that not only can virtualy nothing effect them they can adapted to anything.

The way to beat someone with this power is to trap them so that they remain trapped while you arn't sure they will eventualy adapt in a near instant but you will have trapped them and so that can be counted as a victory.

Actualy when they first gain this power you will have a higher chance of beating them do to the fact they haven't gained so many adaptions yet so you will have a higher chance of beating them.

Though you will have to get to them fast because being exposed to anything includeing will cause them to adapt.

What I am saying is they can be defeated they just can't be defeated for long and you will have a harder time beating someone who has had their power for along time than someone who hasn't because sense nothing can hurt them or kill them or make them sick ect they will have had time to build up numerous adaptions.

They are not undefeatable you simply can't expect to have a permanent victory.

So it is not undefeatable because they can be defeated. Possibly a more stradegestic oppenent and expearenced will be able to beat them though with difficulty. Against someone with this power you would simply have short term victorys.

So please don't have this power deleted because it is not overpowered I just explained ways you can beat someone with this power. Sure beating someone with this power won't be easy it doesn't have a simply weakness that is easily taken advantage of but I can assure you if you use enough stradegy and play your cards right you can beat someone with this power. After all a temporary victory is still a victory.

What I am saying going up against someone with this power won't be easy but its not impossible either.

Re: Perfect Immortality

Myself
A few points, which includes points which allow it to block perfect immortality:
1) Its not an omnipower.
2) It doesn't affect the perfect immortality.
3) It stop it from affecting the body, thus preventing an adaptation.
4) The body cannot access it.

So this will block any power currently on the site.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
No, you don't get it. Just the fact that the defeat is defined as 'temporary' clearly means that the Perfect Immortal will never be defeated, which is the very definition of 'undefeatable'.
1234567 ... 18