Perfect Immortality

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Also you gain more powers than just what I said because you literaly get every adaption possible

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Also my quate "it's the ultimate curse because everybody else will die while you'll live forever" is still true because allthough you can adapt to everything possible that doesn't mean they can.

Let me give you a example.

Lets say it is true that the world will be destroyed in a few years.

If you brought someone back to life after the planet they live on is gone they would die.

See everbody will die while you'll live forever will happen eventualy because the universe or earth will be destroyed and with out a safe enviroment fore them they will die no matter how many times you bring them back.

Allthough overtime you would adapt to that problem it still would happen it just wouldn't last long.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
No offense, but, to me, you're just trying to defend the power you created against our scenarios, maybe because you don't like the idea that your power could be beaten. And those misunderstandings seem like you're just trying to find loopholes to counteract our arguments.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
True I did say "you will adapt to survive in whatever environment you are in" but who saise those powers arn't needed to survive in fact if you didn't have those powers I mentioned you would be less likely to survive than if you had them. So those powers are part of your adaptions to survive in your enviroment.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Also I am not trying to find loopholes and I don't care if my powers are in fact beaton I am simply explaining parts of the power that you don't understand.

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
It's definitely not because we don't understand some parts. There are a lot of things that just don't transpire from your description. As you put it, the things you said are true "from a certain point of view". That means there are other points of view which we can have, so how could we guess which was the right one? That just proves that your statements are ambiguous. And to me, you're just using those ambiguities to your advantage.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
I actualy was gonna put it in the description but I ran out of room so I did what everybody else does and I put it in smaller sentices that I hope people would understand and explain it in more detail later.

That is also why I requisted they increase the number of words that we could use to explain our powers because this problem happens alot with almost everbodys powers.

Also this power is not manual adaptions. This power is a highly advanced form of immortality.

So I told you what I actualy mean't when I created the power I know I didn't explain it very well in the describtion but I ran out of room so if you don't understand I am sorry and if this power sounds like a mary sue power I did not mean for it to be one so I am very sorry.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
What I discribed is actualy what I described in my discribtion I simply was forced to put in fewer words because I ran out of room so if you don't beleive me I can see why. But what I have described has been my describtion of the power from the very beggining so I am very sorry if you don't understand.

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
I added the half I ran out of room for to the comments of perfect immortality. So my describtion isen't half anymore.

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

well, luckily we can all settle our differences when the BA is up...

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

then everything is kosher  ?

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy someday we might be able to trade powers.

By tradeing powers I mean if you get one you don't like you can trade it for one you do like.

I have a power that if that feature ever gets here I am going to trade it for perfect immortality.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
This post was updated on .
I think, or rather I hope, that Justin will be reasonable and not implement those kind of powers.

@Alex: Since you know more about this power than anyone else, do you think there is a way to defeat someone with Perfect Immortality?

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
This post was updated on .