Perfect Immortality

Re: Perfect Immortality

neogenetica
Hold on my power got rejected so I cant remember and my brother posted the second comment on my account so just disregard it as it is not my true opinion. I WILL GET YOU GREENDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Perfect Immortality

Wish
What do you have against Green Day?

Re: Perfect Immortality

Um, please let's drop the Perfect Immortality thing...it was a rather nasty debate, and totally unnecessary. I still call for the deletion of that power, if it hasn't been already.

Re: Perfect Immortality

neogenetica
What I have against him is that he is my brother. Like most siblings we tend to fight.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Perfect Immortality

oh...good to know

Re: Perfect Immortality

 Hm...I was wondering where this had gone.