Perfect Immortality

Re: Anti Powers.

@ Vespert: Omnipotence seems the only option...or something like Cartoon Physics...

Re: Anti Powers.

@Vespert: Carcinoooooo...grr...

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

Perhaps he's like Captain Planet, haha, only with our powers combined will he come forth to get rid of the forces of pollution and rubbish...

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
It is not omnipotence you have to be exposed to something in order to adapt though sense it will work if you are exposed to anything that is realy mute.

With perfect immortality you don't only adapt to survive, get powers, and escape and adapt anything else but you are also invulnerable, can never get sick, no longer have to eat, drink, or breath and you never get tired plus you can never die no matter what and this power can never be negated or cured.

I say the only way someone could beat someone with perfect immortality is if someone used a power memicry like power duplication and copied perfect immortality.

So if someone copyed perfect immortality by useing a duplication power they would have perfect immortality also and then they could possibly match someone and it would depend on the skill of the user or who ever has the most adaptions.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
This post was updated on .
So, what about ... Superpower Dispersal? It doesn't negate or cure powers, and it has no harmful effect, so you won't adapt to it, unless you're going to add that there's an immunity you haven't put yet.

What would happen is it will scatter their power of Perfect Immortality and all their adaptations, except a random one. So, there's a high chance that they will lose their Perfect Immortality.

Re: Anti Powers.

From what Alexander is saying he can't die, or be killed, or other forms of damage, but it doesn't improve his fighting abilities either. So technically you'd be the perfect meat shield...

Re: Anti Powers.

spydyr
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I am Ruin

Re: Anti Powers.

I agree, and am also out (follows spydyr out the door, trying to make an equally cool exit)

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Superpower Dispercal wouldn't work either because it would inderectly be causeing you to die and perfect immortality prevents you from dieing by any means.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
Oh, or what if someone who can time travel WITHOUT causing any time paradoxes goes to the past when the Perfect Immortal wasn't CONCEIVED yet and manages to kill one of their ancestors who does NOT have Perfect Immortality? Would that work?

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
Actualy if you use perfect immortality correctly it would not make you just a "meat shield" because with all the adaptions you will have numerous combat options and with very little risk to you.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
What if someone prays to God to erase the existence of the Perfect Immortality and God agrees?

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
I also put in the comments that you no longer adapt just to the enviroment you adapt to anything no matter what. So you would simply adapt to the time stream being changed. Let me explain.

It would protect you from being deleted out of existance because it prevents you from dieing by any means.

You would adapt to the space time continume so you would be able to exist outside of time, become immune to time controlers, be able to see the past, present, future ect.

You would gain powers related to the space time continume such as being able to control time, prevent paradoxes, travel anywhere and when in time, ect.

You would adapt to escape, so you could travel threw time, ect.

and numerous other adaptions

So changing time would not work and plus even if you did cause that their will be another universe where you didn't so whats stopping him from simply gaining an adaption from traveling to the universe where you didn't do that.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
What about a power that allows one to specifically and SUCCESSFULLY kill anyone who possesses the power of Perfect Immortality just because they have it, even though they shouldn't (but they will die anyway) and despite any other additions, modifications and arguments by the power creator, namely alexander121793, and without causing a paradox?

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
I dout god would erase the existance of perfect immortality because he would be the one who allowed the person to gain the power in the first place and since god see's, past, present, and future I think he would no ahead of time whether he could trust someone with this power or not.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
The power discribtion states they can never be killed by anymeans and anymeans means no matter what. So that power wouldn't work and they would adapt to you using that power.

Plus even if that worked they can adapt to anything including dieing.

Re: Anti Powers.

Vespert
But my description says that they will die anyway even though they shouldn't. It's written loud and clear.

Re: Anti Powers.

alexander121793@gmail.com
I also said they can adapt to dieing.

So if your power killed them they would be brought back to life because they would adapt to it. Let me explain.

They would adapt to it so they would be resurected and they would become invurlnable to the power that killed them.

They would adapt and gain powers related to death and superpowers such as gaining the ability to cause death at will, prevent death, control peoples powers, amplify powers, nulify powers at will, copy other people powers ect.

They would gain the ability to escape them so they would gain the ability to resurect everytime someone did something that manages to kill and become immune to it and automaticly become immune to anything related to it.

So it doesn't mater if you managed to kill them with it because they will have adapt and come back to life even stronger.

Also since they adapted to the one thing that could kill them they are unkillable once again.

Re: Anti Powers.

Myself
How about when the BA starts up, everyone gangs up on Alex? All it would take someone (like me) is The Power of Imagination.....
123456 ... 18