Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Hey guys I'd like to post this thread for Homestuck very interesting web series I got into recently.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6

The up coming things I have to say are kinda spoilers. So don't anything after this exact word! If you don't care about it okay.

So the series is about a couple of kids playing a game called Sburb. Unknowingly upon starting the game the kids are thrusted into a situation that threatens lives and what not. All the while they are being watched by an alien species known as Trolls, that after some nonsense and whatever go and help the kids.

Honestly me explaining it I'll just further prove the already fact that I sound stupid explaining very complex things and what not. So here is the wiki. I still recommend reading it. The series is very interesting.

That amount of allowed players for Sburb needed is 2-12. Even number of players only and the considering that half said players are boys and other said half is girls. The ultimate goal is to Stop the destruction of the planet Skaia, that battlefield planet for the forces of Derse and Prospit. If said goal is achieved the players home planet will be destroyed, but the prize being that they allowed access to the universe they created. Said player creating the universe is the hero of space

The class system is weird as it mixs and matchs class with aspect Though in every session of the Sburb. Once a class and aspect is taken neither can be used by another player in said universe

Classes                                        Aspect
Heir (Male Exclusive)                     Breath
Knight (Male Exclusive)                  Light
Prince (Male Exclusive)                  Time
Bard (Male Exclusive)                    Space
Page (Male Exclusive)                   Mind
Mage (Male Exclusive)                   Heart
Thief (Female Biassed)                  Life
Rogue (Female Biassed)                Doom
Witch (Female Exclusive)              Void
Maid (Female Exclusive)                Hope
Slyph (Female Exclusive)              Blood
Seer (Female Exclusive)                Rage

Each different combination is given to the player based on certain things about said player. Yada Yada yada just read the wiki and the webseries. Occasionally  there is are animations that are pretty cool.

Ooops forgot the link to the wiki
http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/MS_Paint_Adventures_Wiki
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Myself
Administrator
Seems interesting.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Found a link where the writer explains some of his stuff.

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/25156009290/reddit-or-not-here-we-dumb

Much more easy to understand from the mouth of the writer
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
New update on the classes there seems to be two others and maybe some more unknown ones.

Muse (Female only master class)

And a new race of characters appear. Cherubs! So far my favorite cherub is Calliope. She is fun :P
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
For those who havent been reading the series an interesting thing that applies to a characters role is when they reach max strength they can then ascend to an even greater point of power. God Tier the process of obtaining it actually requires you to be killed on your destiny bed while you sleep.

As a God tier you can't die unless the death meets certain requirements. If has to be either a Herioc death or a just death. Just being you deserved to die. So a humilating or a lame death you'll revive. During said game has started there are two of you. Your regular self and dream self while you're asleep your dream self should be active. However your dream self has to awaken first. This usually happens when something traumatic or something happens. Though a Hero of Space starts out with being able to dream of prospite there whole life.

Another interesting note one of the possible enemies being a boss has the Ring of [number]fold depending on how if you prototyped the kernalsprite before entering the medium will show on this boss. The wielder of the ring has an ultimate attack that cannot be stopped. That attack is called the "red miles" the most powerful of it seen is as Jack Noir uses it to destroy a universe. The attack doesn't stop there though it even starts to spread to the b2 universe. You can't escape the Miles
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Another interesting is that each universe has a first guardian. First guardians are beings that all have omnipotent abilities. The three known First Guardians are Doc Scratch, Bec, and Godcat. One of the kernal sprites was used to prototype bec which he buys time for one of the characters Jade so she would enter the medium though because of this the Antagonist ,Jack Noir, Gained the ability of the first guardians because bec was prototyped before going into the medium. To actually gain the abilities the prototyped abilities you must be wearing the ring of [whatever]fold. Also all First guardians draw their power from the green sun.

Here are some video fo the stuff.

Because the video's wont make sense without you actually reading it I recommend reading it first. Also they usually have no text to actually talk about whats going on.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Just curious to know from everyone what kind of dreamer you are. Yes its homestuck related and once you get your results please post what you got I'm kinda curious.

http://www.quotev.com/quiz.php/1433153/Prospit-or-Derse/

If you're wondering what I got it was Asymmetrical Prospit Dreamer.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Balanced Prospit Dreamer.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
Balanced Prospit Dreamer
        When you let go of this world's reality (as you are apt to do rather often) you'll find you reawaken in the land of gold. Prospit's glistening towers and vivid blue skies fill your eyes with color and wonder. Here, you have the room you need to fly, and the time to express the vast abyss of your creativity.
        You are a balanced dreamer, and unlike the asymmetrical dreamer you tend to be more comfortable with who you are. Over all, your personality is apt to be a little (ok kind of a lot) weird. Your actions are rather unpredictable, but this often turns out to be a blessing disguise. Because of your predictable demeanor, others may not be able to distinguish your different moods. Use this to your advantage, keep your friends close by letting them in on your secrets, and your enemies far by confusing them.
        Of the beta kids, the Balanced Prospit dreamer is Jade. You may or may not find some commonalities with her, however keep in mind that you are connected by general ways of thinking. You might also consider the fact, that as a Balanced Prospit dreamer, you are likely to have some psychic abilities, to one extent or another. Good luck in your realities!
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
nice I'll post Asymmetrical Prospit Dreamer
        As your wandering mind stumbles aimlessly across foreign, or maybe just forgotten territory, it may awaken to a second world, a reality of lustrous gold and dazzling blue. Its a strange place to find yourself in and takes getting accustomed to. You're not even sure you can believe it exists at first. But flying is just as real, you'll find, as walking.
        You are the more Chaotic of the two Prospit dreamers, which may be rooted from doubts you have in yourself. Despite this you have a very interesting and generally accepted personality. As with most Prospit dreamers, your interests are sporadic and in general, things you do seem to have little correlation to each other. Despite how much you question yourself, you rarely question others. Be careful with this little time bomb. But you have luck on your side, something unusual people like you are apt to be born with, even if you don't really realize it.
        Of the beta kids, the Asymmetrical Prospit Dreamer is John. Your personality may or may not be very similar to his, but the important part is that you share roots when it comes to how you think. For instance you are likely to be a good leader (though you might deny it like him.) The game is beginning, good luck!

So is there anyone else gonna do the test there is still the derse dreamers
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

I'm a Asymmetrical Derse Dreamer.....whatever the hell that means

Re: Homestuck

Fwoosh.

Re: Homestuck

  Ok?

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
did you read the description for that type of derse dreamer?

Also an interesting aspect of the Sburb game is that one they have to have an equal number of male and female players playing. Also that if a player happens to die they can be revived. The process of revival requires them to be kissed by another  player once they are kissed they will awaken fully intergrated into the body of their dream self.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Here you go dude

Asymmetrical Derse Dreamer
        Once the tattered tower that was once the pinnacle of your most urgent thoughts begins to crumble, a new city rises in its wake. Here majestic buildings of whimsical form and enticing violet hue puncture a threateningly dark sky. Your robes are rosy, almost magenta, and coordinate elegantly with your surroundings. You might feel tempted to play hauntingly sick chords. Or do something incredibly silly and pointless. Whatever suits you best.
        When it comes to the two types of Derse dreamers, you are the less stable as the name might imply. You are often very concerned with the future and making it be the best it can be, if not absolutely perfect. There's nothing wrong with this, if you can keep the pressure from really hurting you. Your concerns for what is to come aside, you have a great sense of elegance (in one way or another) and your life is generally a sensible one defined by choices that you have 90% or above assurance in. You might confuse others in the way you think and act, but it will be a small hurdle to overpass if you really want to connect with someone. It may be rather cliche, but your mind is your greatest tool. Yours in particular was made to save worlds and more.
        Of the beta kids, the Asymmetrical Derse dreamer is Rose. While the specifics of your personality may be quite astray from hers, you may see that you have certain similarities as well. Like her, you have much to learn, especially about the things you already know. Prepare yourself for the riddle and good luck!
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Yes, I read it...it made no sense.

Re: Homestuck

Already read that.....it's a bunch of gibberish.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
:T I just think you're not looking into it.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.
1234 ... 20