Homestuck

Re: Homestuck

I'd rather not have to read the whole damn series to understand it. It doesn't really interest me.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
huh another UndyingUmbrage looking for the highlights but everyone is different so whatevs Guess I'll just be the only Calliope of the forum towards homestuck. hmmmm

M4YB3 IF I COULD G3T 4 B3TT3R T4ST3 OF YOUR S3NS3 IN S3RI3S YOU MIGHT R34D IT >:T (note: thats not angry face those are horns)
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Another interesting thing Heroes of Doom get both a Derse and Prospit Dreamself. Mainly cause of the fact that Death is never truely Just or Heroic.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

I'm too busy making TF2 hats anyways....

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
So just wondering is anyone besides me and Zale reading this here? I mean Homestuck.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Not I....

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
I assumed that when you said so earlier. Also another interesting fact about the game they are play Sgrub. In a normal session one of the inevitable things to come is that no matter what Earth is destroyed by the meteors that Skaia had redirected.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
If you wonder what its like to rise up to god tier well here is a video that should show it.

My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

This may be relevant to your interests.

I'm apparently a Page of Mind.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
This test is confusing, I'm not sure where to start on it.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Click the links!

CLICK THEM I SAY!

It's a large amount of personality tests.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Awesome thanks for finding this!
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
This post was updated on .
Okay it took a while but I got Monk of Space. Huh not what I really expected. But cool all the same.

Also the planet would be: Land of Clouds and Frogs/LOCAF
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
This test is very confusing to follow through its parts, but if I did it correctly I am the Mage of Space!

I think its fitting.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
This post was updated on .
Here is something important for the all heroes of space. Just random info on the forge and a little bit of what the hero of space will do for their session.

[A Forge is a volcano that appears to be an important part of the Sburb sessions.

The player living next to the Forge will eventually have to stoke it up. The planet of said player seems to be designed so that the Forge will bring about massive planetary change. According toSburb Logo.svg Karkat, this player is the HERO OF SPACE who is also the designated frog breeder and will be in the session's Land of X and Frogs.

It is yet unknown if it has any other purpose. It may have something to do with the Ultimate Alchemy.

Kids' Forge

Jade lives next to the kids' Forge, as evident by its transition to her planet when she arrived in The Medium. In this page of HomestuckSburb Logo.svg and the two previous, Dave and Jade are shown to have ignited the volcano, melted the snow, and rescued some frogs coloured as the kids' respective text colours. Soon after, Bec Noir is seen teleporting in over the volcano.

Hephaestus, Dave's Denizen, tells Dave that he can use the Forge to repair any item he requests (and Dave infers that this could be used to repair practically anything). Dave chooses to repair the Caledfwlch which he broke.

Trolls' Forge

Kanaya lives next to the trolls' session's Forge, which is buried under the sands of the desert. It was transported to the Land of Rays and Frogs with her when she entered the Medium. According to Karkat, she uses this forge to destroy the Black Queen's ring in order to prevent Jack Noir from using it. Just like Jade's Forge caused the snow to melt on LOFAF, Kanaya's Forge caused the water to drain away.

Kanaya expresses frustration at igniting the Forge.]

Also the Denizen that exist in the land for the hero of space is Echidna. http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Echidna

About the Frog breeding duties for the hero of space: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Frogs
Also all heroes of space are assisted with their quest by their sessions hero who is classified as a knight.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
So we get a volcano and frogs?

I'm still not quite sure what Mage of Space means.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Based on the actions of Sollux (the Mage of Doom) one can surmise that the Mage class may be related to the Seer class, as it also has something to do with a "deep understanding of the aspect". It may also mean "benefits himself/herself with knowledge pertaining to their aspect", though it should be noted that Sollux had concrete visions instead of just knowledge like Rose. Mage can also be synonymous to "given protection from their aspect's ill effects", assuming that Doom has something to do with calamity and death (Sollux had multiple dream selves and being able to exit the dream bubble and only half died).
Space is the other basic fabric of Paradox Space. From Jade's display of powers, it seems that Space has to do with the size of things and their speed.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
hey Zale what did you get?
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Page of Mind.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
awesome I found a hemospectrum quiz to see what blood color of troll you are. I got Lime Blood. http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1816267/Where-are-you-on-the-Hemospectrum/
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.
12345 ... 20