Homestuck

Re: Homestuck

Olive.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Cool
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
I got Bronze
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

WonderDrow

Cobalt

Cobalt Blood is the first rung of nobility. It is suggested that Cobalt Blooded trolls are unlikely to develop psychic powers. Usually this blood colour is simply refered to as "blue", which is however not very specific. Vriska herself called her blood "cerulean" once. However a potion presumably based on her blood is refered to as "cobalt". Vriska Serket and her Ancestor Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, as well as her pre-scratch self Aranea Serket have Cobalt Blood. All three of them are very powerful psychics who are able to manipulate the minds of others to bend to their whim. All of them also have vision eightfold, allowing them to peer within the Magic Cue Ball to discover its secrets. Aranea confirmed that psychic abilities related to mind reading and manipulation are an occasional phenomenon among cobalt blooded trolls. It is not known if this goes hand in hand with vision eightfold, or if this trait is simply unique to the Paradox Clones.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
glad people are taking an interest in this. The trolls society is based on the hemospectrum. Here is the info on the how it is scaled.
Color Trolls
Fuchsia
(Royalty)

    Feferi Peixes
    Meenah Peixes
    Her Imperious Condescension

Violet (Sea
dweller)

    Eridan Ampora
    Orphaner Dualscar

Purple

    Gamzee Makara
    The Grand Highblood

Indigo

    Equius Zahhak
    Aradiabot
    E%ecutor Darkleer

Cerulean

    Vriska Serket
    Aranea Serket
    Marquise Spinneret Mindfang

Teal

    Terezi Pyrope
    Neophyte Redglare

Jade

    Kanaya Maryam
    The Dolorosa

Olive

    Nepeta Leijon
    The Disciple

Lime None known.
Yellow

    Sollux Captor
    The Ψiioniic

Brown

    Tavros Nitram
    The Summoner

"Rust"

    Aradia Megido
    The Handmaid

Candy red
(Mutant)

    Karkat Vantas
    The Sufferer
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Lime
Lime Blood was a very common blood caste but was hunted to extinction by the others due to its members' possession of powerful abilities that threatened the authority. Calliope has stated that the Limebloods had some unusual names. The lime blood color was originally alluded to when the Grand Highblood was introduced, as there was a shade of green previously unaccounted for. The existence of the color was later confirmed by Hussie, and the page was retroactively changed to feature a lighter shade of green. This lighter shade fits in the color wheel between Sollux's yellow and Nepeta's green, where Karkat sits when the group is arranged by the procession of their zodiac symbols, suggesting that he (and, by association, the Sufferer/Signless) would be a lime blood if not for the cherry red blood mutation. Whether this would also apply to undyingUmbrage is unknown.

My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Homestuck makes very little sense to me, but some parts of it I find interesting

Takes a while to make sense well I'm kinda crazy so I guess its just some thing crazy people are into or not I don't know.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

WonderDrow
Administrator
I came accross a wall paper picture today

And it was titled "Homestuck anime"

Which  reminded me of this thread.

So googled a bit and it seems there is a Anime called Homestuck.

See picture.

Which reminded me of this picture because of the eyes :

Yah, I'm bored. Don't hold it against me.

There is no anime both of those are really good fan-art.

hello all if you want to know more about a certain mechanic of sburb known as the scratch here http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/The_Scratch
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

'Relevant.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
has anyone listen to teh homestuck albums yet they are awesome. A few have funny titles like:Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse, Hussie Hunt, Warhammer of Zillyhoo, and much more. :P
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Gentleman Vaultboy
Hey Cap, don't know if you saw but the Huss finally updated.

Karkat's ancestor is officially the best, barely eking ahead of Meena and Roxy.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
wait I couldnt find karkat's ancestor where is he?

After you meet Dave, head down. Not down the stairs, downscreen. You'll enter another screen that has three troll Ancestors hanging out.

cool thanks
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Gentleman Vaultboy
Yes John, yes. The first step is realizing Con Air sucks.

The second is realizing that it's suck so much it swings right around on the spectrum and becomes good again. Look, I have this handy chart that explains it.

Damn didn't know this chart existed.
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Gentleman Vaultboy
Wow! Eridens ancestor is actually a worse person the he is. Eriden is now a more decent person just by comparison to that sleazeball.

Also, Kankri is a perfect ass. Karkat, on the other hand, remains the best character in the entire comic.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?
123456 ... 20