Homestuck

Re: Homestuck

.......(clueless)

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
personal opinion I guess
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Wait I get it now.

So as events unfold within homestuck what thoughts have you guys had?
My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

"This is ridiculously complicated....:Awesome, but far more complicated than it needs to be"

Re: Homestuck

Gentleman Vaultboy
So I take it you just got done? And it is really complicated, and I think that's sort of the point.

Don't read the forum. Don't do anything but read the comic itself. Trust me it's....it's better that way.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Homestuck

Nope, I'm not even close to done....damn site crashed on me and I haven't gone back yet.

Re: Homestuck

Relevant.

Re: Homestuck

The Junkyard Cat
Awesome zale just awesome.......

My flame shines bright. Just make sure not to get burned by it.

Re: Homestuck

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Homestuck

Gentleman Vaultboy
So, here's a list of Glitches in the game for those of you playing along at home:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/340777/chapters/551606
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
I've decided to finally try and figure out what all this Homestuck buisness is about. I'm currently this far in the comic.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Gentleman Vaultboy
You are going to be very confused. This is a statement of absolute fact. Also, fair warning, there are some enormous pacing issues with this comic.

Tell me what you think of so far, it's always fun to get the perspective of someone going through fresh.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
It is pretty good so far, I'm here currently.

I think some preexisting knowledge is helping me get through it so far. I'm glad I'm past the opening part, that part was very slow.

It was all made from fans inputting commands correct?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Gentleman Vaultboy
Not all of it, mostly just the first act, which is why it's so slow. After that, he realized that he was getting so many suggestions that the box really didn't matter anymore because he could just pick and choose.

Problem Sleuth, on the other hand, is entirely reader suggestion driven. You should read Problem Sleuth because it's great.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
So, as my understanding of Homestuck grows, I've decided to ask this:

Who should be whose Server/Client Players for the SPL Team?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Beats me...

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Really I would mind having anyone being my server or client player.