Homestuck

Re: Homestuck

Nice! Homestuck is back!

I've only gotten here so far, but it's great to see that it's returned!

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
Spoilers obviously, but "[S] Collide." has been released. Only ACT 7 remaining.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

Philote
Administrator
The End. What a wild ride.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Homestuck

I'm ashamed of myself for not having gotten any farther. I really ought to.

Re: Homestuck

lol, I just now finished catching up w/ Homestuck, but it feels like I never left. The story is about as fresh now as when I first started reading through.