Bizarre Dreams

Scotch
This topic is about dreams and dream reading. I've been having really weird dreams lately, and I was wondering if anyone could do one of two things:
A) Try to tell me what they mean
B) Try to bet my dreams in ridiculousness

Here is the latest one. I am in possession of a crystal. It is dark teal, and pentagonal. I don't know how I got it, but everything it touches, excluding me, comes to life and tries to kill me. This happens to a few things including a table and a chair. If I give it to someone, they become a zombie. If it touches the earth, it begins to fly into the sun. the weirdest part is that I am not scared, I'm just really stressed out. I'm sick of holding this crystal and I'm getting sleepy. This goes on throughout the entire dream, nothing else, this is my dream from the moment I go to sleep to the moment I wake up. It culminates with me, suddenly a seven year old, outside of a house with a few other kids. One of them takes the crystal and puts it on the house. Then the house gets up and I run from it for a while. Then it jumps over me, collapses, then I wake up. This is the crappiest dream I have ever had. It was no fun. Any help or other dream stories would be nice.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Scotch
Actually, I am very relaxed all the time. I rarely stress out. It may have something to do with pent up stress, you're right there. One of my friends told me that the crystal might represent a secret that harms the people, but I usually don't keep secrets either.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Dark
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Scotch
Idunno, I didn't really think much of it. I just thought the plotline was kinda cool. Good advice anyway.
That one was only a 5.5 on the weirdness scale. If anyone would like to share any weirder ones I'd be very interested.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

667
I had a dream once where my dad had gone crazy and was trying to murder me. I slammed the door on him and was like, "Hold up. This is ridiculous. This has got to be a dream." So I reared back, smashed my head into the door, and sat up in bed back in the real world. Easily the best escape ever.

I've had others where I've been in fights, but I lose it halfway through. Like one I took care of some dude's henchman but the fella got me in the leg with a knife. I woke up with the wound point in the dream hot and red (the guy was an orange salesman; figure THAT out, Freud). Other ones I'm just too slow and losing blood but it doesn't really hurt, I'm just getting weaker.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Lyranardo
Oi, my dreams are mostly jumbled up thoughts that I discard over my day that finally decide to beat me with their craziness. Hence a couple nights ago I was in my room, it was day but was quickly turning to night and then back to day, repeating. Everything keeps shifting. I would be sitting in my room and then in a field where the sky was filled with a blood red with purple strands of...energy? Waving energy passing through the sky. Then I would be back in my room but instead my desk would be missing and the sky is now filled with the same Red-Purple tinge, it's thundering. I look out to see what's going on and the Earth has broken up to pieces, chunks of land floating higher than other pieces. I looked down and all I see is more lighting. I am then transported to a garden that is getting the same treatment of the sky. Along with it is wind, lots of it. Trees are swaying far to the side and I'm just sitting on a pedestal. Then it's set I guess the day before and I'm at a party, some kid is getting something for a present and I immediately flip out and get the hell out of the room. Screaming some sort of speech about a curse on the item. Then it goes back to the garden and I'm holding the items and so then I crush it (More like just touch it and it crumbles) and I then fall into the blood red sky and turn around to see ground that I'm about to hit. THEN BAM, I'm awake. It was real vivid too.
If you notice you have a missing left arm on Thursdays, that was me.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Scotch
Man, I am lazy when it comes to my own threads. Sorry 'bout that.
667: The oranges represent a zestiness that this man is trying to sell you. A better, more exciting life perhaps. I am assuming that you didn't buy any oranges, which is good. It means that you are content with the life you have. Ain't that nice. However, being that he attacked you, this probably means that you are still haunted by the life that could have been. This is all, of course, an interpretation by someone with 0 psychological training who thinks that oranges are awesome.
Lyranardo: You Crazy. But still, I will interpret your madness. The rapid passage of time in the beginning probably means that this is a prediction of the distant future. The color purple most commonly represents royalty. That these strands of purple energy are causing lightning and tearing the earth apart means that you believe a wave of kings or world leaders are going to destabilize the earth's government. The earth will split into small, isolated "island" governments. Since you are on a pedestal on one of them, you will rule one of these provinces. Good for you. Too bad all you're in charge of is some swaying trees, which are probably just scared, desperate people. You falling to the ground is you being overthrown and killed in the end. Sorry. Also, the missing desk represents a lack of organization or something. Whatevs.
DISCLAIMER: These predictions are wrong. I don't know what I'm talking about. I AM BAD AT WHAT I DO. Thank You.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Scotch
Yeah, my prediction for your dream was kinda generic. Sorry. I think its safe to say that we all regret where we are in life from time to time.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Must... not... laugh... I failed, sorry

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Scotch
I had a dream just last night that reminded me of some themes I've been experiencing. I've been dreaming a lot about attractive people. I have very low self esteem and I've decided that attractive people are really annoying. The theme used to be giant bathrooms. I liked that one better.

In the dream me and my friend are in a hotel room and were reading some kind of story about a guy who is trying to capture the spirit of his dead wife. He runs an experiment where he gathers some attractive people for a group picture. So he takes a bunch of pictures. Some of the details are kind of fuzzy, but I remember that there was a series of photos that went kind of like this: 1-Normal picture of a bunch of attractive people, except one person seems to be floating between two people. 2-The floating persons face begins to look kinda decayed, at this point you realize it is his wife's ghost. 3-Her face is now mostly see through and kinda skeletony. 4-She starts to move toward the camera. And thats it. And as creepy as that was I found myself more annoyed by how many attractive people there were. Then we start watching a movie with the same people in it. I've already seen the movie so I go downstairs to get a sandwich that I had apparently already brought upstairs, I think my mom dropped it of or something. I find  that the characters in the movie are there, and some other stuff happens. Idunno. The horror aspect began to creep back in a little, but I was still annoyed by the attractive people. Then I'm watching some weird movie with a black family and the wife has a bracelet that she thinks is a snake and the maid has a heart attack and then comes back to life or something and the husband is a zombie and he dances with the maid then the wife shoots them both. That part was effed up.

But yeah. Pretty much. It also reminds me of another one where there is a mall where only attractive people are allowed to walk around. Anyone under an 8 on the sexy scale has to drive through in a blacked out car. That one ticked me off.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Lyranardo
Well, mate. That might be the fact that you're too damn pretty for us....which is true. -cough- Imma' try and make my own assumptions on the dream. Perhaps you and your friend are the only two people you think that aren't as attractive as the rest of the world. And that the idealistic views of beauty are not the same standards as you two. The wife could be your fear of loss of your own loves and perhaps you would risk anything, even relate yourself to that beauty to get that love back. Perhaps beauty is relating to humanity and that you've finally grown tired of it all. I'm like...half out of it right now, so that's as much as I can give man. Sorry.
If you notice you have a missing left arm on Thursdays, that was me.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Poodychulak
Scotch, what strikes me most about your dreams is the excellent chronology. My dreams are more jumbled like Lyranardo's, but often not as lucid. Any of my dreams with any sense of continuity are usually affected by my active thinking just before waking up. Either I get a short scene or picture defined mainly by color and object, or a small story split into scenes with every action occurring in a different location.
Example:
This is from when I was in kindergarten (5 or 6), it is a picture that changes slightly: There is the sky and the earth, blue on top, green on bottom. A white horse facing me fills the center of the image. It is very close because its head looks very big and is at my eye level. It fades greyer and lower as the sky turns yellow and the land red; it continues to fade into a skeleton on the ground as the sky turns purple and the land brown.
I cognize visually by colors rather than shapes and associate words visually and symbolically. This dream is illustrative of this.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Unfortunately, most of my dreaming is kinda like Poodychulak's...I can only consciously control them right before I wake up. But I do remember them fairly well.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

I had an interesting - if bizzare- superhero-type dream.

It starts with a woman getting kidnapped. Her kidnappers are a cult that want to sacrifice her for a profane mystical ritual to tap the powers of the Norse gods, specifically Odin, to make themselves immortal and give them god-like power. Fortunately for the woman, midway through the ritual a raven -of all things- interrupts the ritual. The woman flees, and it seems that the ritual is a total failure... but, unknown to even herself, the woman is a few weeks pregnant, and her unborn daughter has absorbed a portion of that power.

The dream pretty much ends there, with a few fragments of the girl doing super-hero-y things as she grows up. She ends up with extreme physical strength and durability, the ability to use some magic, and talk to ravens and possibly wolves..

And yes, many of my dreams end up formed like that. It's a side-effect of reading waaaay to much.  Heck, sometimes I find myself thinking, "And then I did this." Mentally putting my actions in a story form.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

jester_of_god
This post was updated on .
...I dreamed that I killed death....

I have dreamed a few of the following.

1. When I was in elementary school i dreamed that my class was practicing with glowing weapons in the playground in the middle of the night. THen one of my teachers took them away. I challenged her to a fight, and we jumped on to giant mounds of woodchips that suddenly erupted from the ground, and then we leaped at each other and had a fight to the death. My weapon was a pole. This is before i even knew what anime was.

2. I had a dream where my father ate a candy bar and turned into a wolf, then I was abducted by giant aliens in purple suits.

3.I had a repeating dream where me and a few other people were exploring an ancient egyptian tomb. We found treasure, but didn't bother with it. The dream series ended when we found a hidden passage that lead to a roman colleseum filled with snakes, in the middle of a desert.

4. I had a dream where me and about three other people were stuck in an endlessly white expanse of space, In it any thing we imagined sprouted into existence, but then people started flooding into, creating whatever they wanted and the space started to rumble and collapse. So I had to put this bizzare looking helmet onto a statue of an old man with a large forhead, while the others stayed back to fight the expanding chaos. When I the helmet on it the statue began to grow and expand while it slowly began to come to life. Then its eyes opened, and I was kicked out of the dream.

5. The dream that I based the preliminary field of imaginary battle royal off of.

Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Philote
Administrator
I've had some strange dreams but im pretty bad at remembering most

1. I was somewhere dark and this guy was using a wire to cut of my fingers. Naturally i didnt like this so i changed the dream by regrowing my fingers and telekineticly kicked his butt.   I kind of do that alot i have like a defense mechanism that kicks in whenever something goes wrong in my dreams.

2. Another one i was a scientist and i was developing this weather control system. It was this sphere that when i flipped some switches could change from a spinning typhoon to a icestorm to etc. So these jerks didnt like my awesome ness and locked me inside it, which wasnt good for my health. So i called backup and long story short i ended up locking them inside instead.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Myself
Administrator
Haha.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Once, awhile ago, I dreamt that a vampire broke into my house...

I kinda knocked his teeth out by hitting him in the head with a frying pan.

Watching a vampire scramble to pick up their teeth is hilarious.