Bizarre Dreams

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 Then I redact my previous hope.

I hope your perceptions are expanded beyond the current realms of what you know to be possible.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

And I hope they aren't...I'm rather content in my Town Bubble and I see no reason to complicate things.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 Oh, and here I thought you could handle complication.

Never mind my hope, then, almost-Marvelous...

Re: Bizarre Dreams

The Aliens love the skeptics. They always make such funny faces.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Sticks and stones....my friend.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Mmm-Hmmmm.......sure they do.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 Indeed.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Mik_Hael
Administrator
It's always a bit disconcerting when posts suddenly disappear.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Leave it alone Mik.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Argument posts are not only unrelated and unnecessary to the conversation, they are counterproductive, and lead to all manner of issues. I can't let a simple argument devolve into another mass exodus of posts because one of you gets angry and starts throwing insults or chooses to leave, delete posts, etc. And since you don't know how to give up in an argument, it's clearly headed in that direction.

Disconcerting or not, you better get used to it if you insist on being argumentative with other members of the site. If we get into ten and twenty posts about how you are right and everybody else is wrong, or how somebody is unconvincing to you in an argument, or anything else of that sort, I won't tolerate it.

I've had a couple of the users here think that I'm trying to be controlling or power-hungry, whatever, that's fine, but regardless of what character judgments you deign to make about me for my solution to the problem, I'm not going to let the site be plagued excessively by arguments, nor will I let us be split apart unnecessarily over things so petty as differing opinions.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Whaliens123
I once had this dream, a long time ago, that I was standing on the top of the hill that I live on, holding onto a butter container full of chicken scraps. Then all of a sudden, a bunch, of fast-moving brown sloth-monkey things comes racing up the hill, the army throwing poop at me. Then one comes into my central vision and tells me "Don't worry, one day you will be just like us". I'm covered in poop, and I wake up.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Bizarre Dreams

WonderDrow
Administrator
Whaliens123 wrote
I once had this dream, a long time ago, that I was standing on the top of the hill that I live on, holding onto a butter container full of chicken scraps. Then all of a sudden, a bunch, of fast-moving brown sloth-monkey things comes racing up the hill, the army throwing poop at me. Then one comes into my central vision and tells me "Don't worry, one day you will be just like us". I'm covered in poop, and I wake up.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!
Dream analysis

Regular activities with a mischievous monkey

Monkey denotes both positive and negative effects on your life and their special characteristics have special implications on day to day routine.
To see a monkey in artificial habitat signifies that your close colleagues at work place are unnecessarily pestering you to get some work done. In general monkey also implies treachery by some trusted partner or person which is enough to distract you from your goals. In other sense they also attribute to your fun loving nature which is always taken as immature by others.

Feces in your dream

If you have money problems a dream of feces can be something you will welcome. At the very least, it may offer some insights into why you are having money problems, as well as give you a window of opportunity to make changes in your outlook. For example, if you are thinking about starting a business or changing jobs, a dream of feces may indicate that you are leaning towards making a decision that reflects your unconscious feelings about money.

Bucket in your dream

Dreaming of a bucket depends partly on the condition of the bucket for interpretation and the context. If the bucket is dirty and disgusting, it points to a need to clean out the emotional and perhaps also the physical surroundings in your waking life. It would also point to a need to get beyond the surface aspects of some matter.

To dream of a shiny new and clean bucket points to justifiable optimism and is a good omen for possibilities coming to you soon. If the bucket is neither disgusting or new and clean, but in the middle, and is empty, it points to a feeling of emptiness but that you have (or will soon aquire) the capacity to get beyond this emptiness and/or loss.

If the bucket in your dream is full and is very heavy for you to carry, you are feeling overly burdened and this is a clear warning to pace yourself and to consider your workload and whether your efforts are sensible.

Hill in your dream

To dream of hills means difficulty of your journey in life. To dream of rolling hills means your approach to the unknown and also includes your possible fears to this. To dream that you are hiking up hills means a good omen if you reach the top, if you didn't reach the top and fall it means that you are fighting your envy. To dream that you are sliding down hills means that your sweetheart will break vows with you.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Bizarre Dreams

WonderDrow
Administrator

In short, you were at a point in your life that you wanted to reach But you were having feeling that you were to much pushed in a regular dull life.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Mik_Hael
Administrator
...........Or the sloth's were a metaphor for the rest of humanity and it was you're subconsious trying to deal with the haunting fear that one day you too would be just another member of the hatefull poo throwing masses.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Conformity.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Or it meant nothing....like most dreams.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Standing on top of a hill implies that you have risen above, or are exalted above something else (typically something in your immediate environment). It often implies that you are separated (in reality, in your mind, or in others' minds) from surrounding influences. Maybe you are decent enough to abstain from some evil or hateful practice that others around you engage in. And as it is not easy to climb a hill, it was not easy to reach that place above the fray.

And in this case, I would suggest that the matter you have risen above (or need to rise above) is slander/gossip/rumor-spreading or the instigation of conflict. This is symbolized by the flinging of feces. Feces is dirty, stinking, unclean waste, and so it is a vile insult to have any of it ever touch your skin (let alone to have it repeatedly thrown at you). And if you fling insults, or spread lies, or try to instigate trouble, then someone will undoubtedly retaliate in anger and disgust at having been so mistreated.

The creatures throwing this 'feces'? Obviously, they are people around you. Everything in a dream means something, whether you can readily interpret it or not, though in this case, the translation is pretty clear. Sloths are slow, lazy creatures, that rarely move to do much of anything. And monkeys are wild, rambunctious creatures, known for screeching, jumping around and swinging to and fro in the trees. Therefore, the fact is further reinforced that these people around you are negative influences. They seem to have no prospects in life, and rather than getting up to do positive, productive things in their day, they go about a lazy, monotonous cycle of ruffling feathers, and having their feathers ruffled.

See where this is going?

When the sloth-monkeys tell you "Don't worry, one day you will be just like us", it means that they expect you to follow in their cycle of helplessness, stagnation, resentment and discord. Like werewolves or vampires or zombies, they hope to turn you into one of them by subjecting you to the same attack that caused them to become the way they are.

So, as strange as it may seem, it is good that you did not fight back when the sloth-monkeys hurled their feces at you. Even putting up some kind of wall or barrier would have been a bad sign. Putting up a wall or barrier in a dream means putting up an emotional wall or barrier, which would mean that you deaden yourself to the pain, rather than facing it head-on. Instead of putting up that wall or barrier, though, you simply stood there, and never once showed signs of turning into one of them. That is a very good sign.

In essence, it means that, regardless of how much 'crap' people in your environment throw at you, or how disgusting the attack, you will be strong enough to withstand turning into one of the haters in the end. And in the future, you will not be one to help continue the cycle of attacks, abuse and mistreatment.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Bingo.

It only really means something if it's a recurring issue.

Then it might be your unconscious acting on repressed impulses.

People like reading their issues into the chaos of dreams. :D

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Whaliens123
Thanks guys, but it's not a recurring issue. I just found this blog, and I thought I'd tell of my weirdest dream ever.
I've never had it again, in fact I haven't dreamed anything for a while.
Thanks for trying to tell me what it might mean. But I was just joking when I said 'tell me what it means. I'm not really into that stuff. But thanks, anyway. Very clever!!

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 *sigh* No problem. Glad to help.

At least we got a good thought exercise from it.