Bizarre Dreams

Re: Bizarre Dreams

During the dream, how did you feel? Emotion-wise.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Scared...I think. It happened awhile ago.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

In which case Shadow makes some good points.

I don't like doing this sort of thing because of the high chance of being wrong. After-all, I don't know what your subconscious means by dreams..

If I were to hazard a guess..

It represents a fear of letting people you don't understand or know gain power or influence over you.

The people in your dream were in shadow and you could not understand their speech. They are unknown or something you don't understand, but they appear to have power over you, because you are restrained and can not escape.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Mik_Hael
Administrator
...I think the sentient tree from hell surfaced to the real world(...in the dream world.....)  and possessed a florakinetic in order to slowly infect and take over the minds of some sort of college/town full of super powered individuals.....and apparently there I'm some sort of trouble maker/problem solver....I threatened to burn it all to the ground, apparently there I'm powerfull enough to do it.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Sounds simple enough. You view something in the world as a growing problem, one that is deeply rooted, and that creeps into every aspect of people's lives.

Despite perceiving yourself as (or being perceived by others as) a troublemaker, you also feel as though you are strong/smart enough to contribute to the solution of the deeply-rooted problem. By any means necessary.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Mik_Hael
Administrator
.....between dream scapes I have brief flashes of events that end up becoming reality in about three to four months time.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Actually that's just normal deja vu. Your short term memories being placed in your long term memory.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Mik_Hael
Administrator
I write them down and check with previous recorded events. Most dreams concern happenings and facts which had not yet come into existence before the time of the dream flash itself, which rules out dejavue.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Please don't lie to me to try make yourself seem cool or to "be right". You can't dream the future, it's just deja vu, and it's kinda sad you thought I'd believe you.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 It's possible he could dream the future.

Who knows?

Not saying that's the solution, but don't be so quick to shoot the idea down.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Oh? and I suppose I can shoot cotton candy from my tear ducts?

I sincerely doubt he has such an ability. I know it may sound harsh, but I've met others who stubbornly claimed the same thing and were clearly lying so they could "be right".

People don't like to hear it, but its just simple Deja vu.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 Ah, I see. Thank you for your expertise in the field of dreams and psychic phenomena, Sir Marvelous.

 For those of us who do not have all the answers, on the other hand, I like to keep an open mind. I'm quite sure mankind has not uncovered the depths of what all is possible and impossible in the universe.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Maybe not, but I'm certain its just deja vu.  I know how obtuse that sounds, but I'm entitled to that opinion.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

A person I'm related too once guessed her boyfriends exact location, what he was wearing, what he was eating and drinking, and who he was sitting with.

To the point that he asked her where she was watching him from.

And she was about three states away at the time.

Weird things happen.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

That they do....but I remain unconvinced.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

You are entitled to such an opinion, I know. Just as I am entitled to disagree, and to feel that your idea is jumping too quickly to a conclusion that none of us can easily prove or disprove. I never said we couldn't agree to disagree.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Let's just say I know how these things tend to play out. I let you disagree, but I won't change my mind. So that's it.

Now we can all move on. Hugs all around

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 I hadn't noticed.

I just hope one day you find all the proof you're looking for.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

I don't need any more proof. I am content as I am.