Bizarre Dreams

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Hm...let's see.

1) I'm at an abandoned pukey-greenish house. It's in the place of where my old house used to be. I approach it, having a feeling that I should be looking for someone (some unknown lady), but something basically scares me so bad about the house that I wake up before I can go any further in the house; or maybe I did finish the dream and I just blocked out what happened (I forget; it was years ago)

2) I'm standing at the edge of a cliff; two undertaker-looking people are standing back behind me, just in front of a medium black hearse. I look down the cliff to see that it's REALLY high up, and then I look back at the two undertakers, and before I get the chance to back up from the edge, or fight the two off, they both step forward and push me off. I tumble, and have the whole "dream-falling" experience. But instead of waking up before I land, I actually make the landing, only to realize that basically the whole entire ground has become cushion-y and pillow-soft

3) I'm being pursued by my boogeyman, a wicked demonic being disguised as a bald white guy with white eyes, a red mechanic suit like Jason Voorhees and a Southern drawl. His name is Rou. My dream starts with me running from him, but his influence is very similar to Freddy Kreuger. In my dreams, he can level power lines, punch through walls, slice through people at a whim, and yet somehow, it was beyond his power to reach me. It was then I knew that he was very much real (no matter if you believe in demons, the Devil, whatever). He wouldn't let me wake up, he whispered demonic utterances that I never could have made up on my own, and worse, when I woke up, my body was always twisted in weird positions, and my room was always super cold.

4) I'm in my house (kinda), sitting legs-crossed on the floor of my very empty living room with my mom and sister. The dream scene extends down the hall, and ends in MY room, at the end of the hall, which is now pitch black, and filled with red beady eyes occupying the dark.

The walls, the ceiling, the floor, all covered in little creepy red eyes belonging to some unknown creatures. Then the room next to mine (my parents' room) comes into view. Out of that room comes three soldiers:

One is the shortest, and carries a rusty, bloody, short-handled axe.

The second was second tallest, and had a mace spattered in gore, which he swung around wildly.

The third was the biggest, and he carried a huge mallet.

The three had pearly-white skin, no body hair, no faces, big muscles, and their armor was like pure darkness; if you looked into it, you'd probably go blind, like looking directly into an eclipse. Their armor was decorated in shrunken heads, assorted bones, spikes and blades. THESE beings came out of my parents' room, headed down the hall straight for us, much to our unawareness.

They made their way into our living room with menacing growls and snarls, similar to wild animals. That caught our attention and we backed away to the other side of the room, totally unaware of what to do. The big hulking creatures approached closer and closer, and all the creatures in MY room starting swarming out of the hallway behind them. We thought we were done for. But then, something awesome happened. The creatures stopped. The single window in the room projected a beam of light that formed an imperceptible barrier that they could not cross.

Realizing that, I woke up.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

jester_of_god
that reminds me, I had a dream where I was fighting a graveyard full of vampires and I had to kill them with building supplies.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

jester_of_god
      You are lucky, you actually get saved from those things. I had dreams like that where a character forbids me from waking up. I actually had to force myself awake, by opening my eyes. I had to open them three times to get out of the dream, and the freak was mocking me the entire time. Thus bad part is I could feel my eyes opening  while I was still sleeping. I usually have to fight them off myself when that happens.

       The last dream I had that wasn't in my control, was a while ago. It involved school teachers that were trying to mess with me. I got angry, and for some reason I started to emit dark wisps of shadow, and dthe entire room started to darken and suck in on itself. The characters in my dreams looked at me with terrified faces, then I was kicked out.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Philote
Administrator
I had a dream once when i was a lot younger after i had watched a scary movie that i could not get out of. While i was asleep i started dreaming about the parts in the movie like they where happening around me and i got scared and woke up, because i was so tired though cause i hadnt slept much when i woke up i continued to see all the things happening in my room. This happened about three times throughout that night where i would enter in and out of dreaming but without the things stopping.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

sophie10
a few weeks ago now i had a dream

My dream:

It was at school and there was a stage out side the pavillion for a performance that some people were doing. Including me... i was doing the thing that we are doing in percussion.
We had recess or lunch and one of the teachers at my school was on duty on the oval and i went up to her and said "your pregnant aren't you?" and she said "yep" whilst nodding her head
Later me and my friend went up to the seats that were infront of the stage and the teacher that was on the oval called me on a phone i got from somewhere and she said "dont tell Lucy" and i said "what" So she said "don't tell Lucy"  then she said "don't tell Lucy" then i said "what?" then my friend leaned over to me and said" she said don't tell Lucy" then i Say "ohhhhhh... don't tell Lucy!" And then she hung up

When I woke up I was like "who is Lucy?", so i asked her without telling her about my dream if she knows/knew anyone called Lucy and she said "yeah, I think i have taught a few Lucys'." So then i went back and did my work and went back to her and said "are you sure you dont know anyone else called lucy?" She replied with "no" But then she said "But... if i have a baby girl i would of had called her Lucy, Lucy is my favourite name for a girl." wich kind of creeped me out a little
In my dream it was like i knew who Lucy was but i have never acctually heard about her in real life. And again... i didnt tell her one bit of my dream!
I could remember most dwetail of the dream.. much more than i usually would for a normal dream.

I have had a few dreams after since then where i have had a question just before i goto sleep and then it gets answered correctly(sometimes in a diferent way to how it would be in real life) but i am pretty sure that i havnt before that dream

Ican remember lots of the detail of the dream... much more than i usually would.
sophie10 XD!

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Well, that's interesting. Extra-sensory perception is a strange thing...

Re: Bizarre Dreams

jester_of_god
........Prothetic stuff huh, for me it only works when I'm going to fail. One day late at night while me and my family were driving home a few years ago, my dad stopped to buy lottery tickets, he asked me if I wanted to play any numbers. So I closed my eyes and thought for a few seconds and came up with something like "375" and he went in to play them...then five seconds later the numbers were bugging me because the five had changed into something else. So I ran back inside and told my dad to play the new number instead, but he had already bought the ticket and was too cheap to pay for another one......that night the second numbers I picked won...it actually happened, so my powers only work when the universe wants it to end Ironically or try to make me think I"m completely insane.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Well, there's the story I wrote about myself in "Stuff by Shadowulf"

Re: Bizarre Dreams

jester_of_god
I'm sorry but I never got past the first one.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Meh, figures...

http://superpower-list-forum.2863604.n2.nabble.com/Stuff-by-Shadowulf-td6012918i20.html#a6054092

Re: Bizarre Dreams

jester_of_god
It's not that I don't enjoy reading the long interesting story every now and then butt the soul rending agony/emo/religous/converter/moral/etc ones drive me off.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Whatever. I'm not worried about that anyway, you don't HAVE to read it. I just thought you should know that there are worse out there than that one you just shared.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

jester_of_god
Ah, right, I read that one, your boogeyman/demon from the lowest depths of heck Rou, who tormented you on an everyday basis right?
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Yeah.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

The strangest dream I have ever had (or remembered) was very short. It consisted of me being tied to a chair in a clearing in the woods. There was a fire burning in the center of the clearing. There were other people there but I can only see their shadows. I cannot see myself but I know that I have wings on my back. The shadows speak to me but I can't understand them. I try to fly away but I can only manage to lift the chair a few inches off the ground. This continues for several minutes until everything disappears and I am floating in an abyss of darkness.

How's that for a gold mine of psychological information.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Um...all I got from that is you're goin' to Hell. And there's nothing you can do about it.

The shadows. They want you. They want you......

No offense.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

I'm sure there's a deeper meaning than that. I didn't get a malevolent feeling from the dream, only a trapped feeling.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

I'm only kidding. But yeah, it sounds like malevolent forces are after you. Not sure if you're religious, but I am, so that's how I interpreted it. And I'm usually right. Shadows means the unknown. The woods means a feeling of lostness or isolation or loneliness. Wings always represent escape (and are of course equated with angels). Not being able to understand the shadows sounds like being unaware of the unknown, or what they are capable of. And FLOATING in the abyss rather than falling means that you'll be in the midst of wickedness, but it won't consume you.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Dang, sorry, gotta go. Good luck with the dream.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Whoa, that's some heavy stuff. I've got a lot to think about.