Bizarre Dreams

Re: Bizarre Dreams

 And, pray tell, who was the doppelganger of? And why did the doppelgangers bother you so?

Re: Bizarre Dreams

That short black fellow from the talent show.

It bothered me partly because it was laughing manically while climbing out from under a bed.

And also because I'm not used to having people appear as multiple persons in my dreams. People may change fluidly, but never lots of them at once.

And mostly because it seemed so.. Off. Wrong. Discordant.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Well, I'd hate to sound alarmist. I tend to take premonitions and feelings serious, too--or at least, not flagrantly disregard them.

The first thing that came to mind was a dream I had about my mother. Or, at least, it looked like my mother. Had me by the throat, and was holding me a couple feet--not a foot, a couple feet--in the air. Expression cold and serpentine.

So, the specific meaning and purpose behind your dream, I cannot say. It could mean some conflicted feelings you have about the person. It could mean some underlying grudge, anger, jealousy, perception of that person as a threat, or any number of other feelings and confusions.

I myself perceived my dream as demonic influence to harbor distrust between myself and my mother. Not all dreams, I don't think, are the actions of the divine or the infernal, but I do, as a Christian, think that it's possible for influence to occur there.

Though, for you, the closest I can come to anything reasonable would be among the former (grudge, anger, jealousy, etc), and any of those would first require knowledge of your relationship with him.

Re: Bizarre Dreams

Anybody have any weird dreams lately, that they'd like to share?