Avatars and Signatures

Everyone's avatar has been reset due to nabble something-or-other.

Just thought you might want to know why they were gone.. Mainly because I spent 30 minutes or so trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer.

 Ya... Zale feel stupid..

Re: Avatars

okey dokey...new cool avatar choosing time...
Whd

Re: Avatars

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Avatars

Ninja cat!

Re: Avatars

and I embrace the path of the Eye of the Wulf...

Re: Avatars

667
I'm not actually a part of Anonymous (because I get out in the sun, etc.), but I do look good in a suit.

Re: Avatars

haha...

Re: Avatars

Hyperion
I've decided to take this opportunity to completely rework my account. I am no longer Richard, and am now Hyperion.
All hail the king of dunces! You best hold on, I'm opening up my mouth.

Re: Avatars

God of Light and/or the Sun and/or the Sky? Interesting...

Re: Avatars

Hyperion
Titan technically, but I just like the name.
All hail the king of dunces! You best hold on, I'm opening up my mouth.

Re: Avatars

Titan God, if we're being specific, but yeah, it is a pretty cool name...

Re: Avatars

Um, just so my number of posts isn't constantly reminding me of the Mark of the Beast , I figure it should at least remind me of one of the best RP'ers on this site. That's you, 667!
Whd

Re: Avatars

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Avatars

Soul Eater Evans, from the Anime/Manga Soul Eater.

Re: Avatars

Hey, you know what...ya'll nasties ain't gonna upstage me! So, just to show you all that I'm hip too, I'm changing MINE. So there!

Ugh...never mind, I like my kick-butt Werewolf too much. (And that's definitely the reason I'm keeping it...not the fact that the new pic was too big to crop...)
Whd

Re: Avatars

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
How exactly do you change your Avatar, and help I need to choose.

Narrowed it down to five all from bleach.

Aizen
Because his hair is most like mine in real life, he desires absolute power, he crushes all opposition.

Hitsugaya
Because he dosent like alchohol or love as far as I know, likes watermelons, is a child prodigy.

Gin
Because his nickname is fox face, he loves messing with people as a hobby, he is a virgo like me.

Uhara
Because he is funny in the pictures, is an inventor.

Szayel
Because he is evil, he is a scientist, he analyzes and takes things apart.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
Finally found out how to upload avatars.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
Aizen right here.
This is Aizen.
Gin, kind of creepy!
This is Gin Ichimaru, Alittle bit creepy.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
Does anybody think I should have chosen one of these?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

1234 ... 40