Avatars and Signatures

Re: Avatars

no personally, I like the one you chose...

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
Thanks, origanaly I was going to choose death the kid.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
for some reason you remind me more of the Brain from the old cartoon show with mice trying to take over the world...as for my avatar I'm thinking of changing it, it's just a really old drawing of mine...
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

huh. I didn't know that. I thought it was an actual pic you had found. As for a new icon, THIS one came to mind when I imagined, for you, a character...

http://images.elfwood.com/art/j/e/jeremyjc/death_jester.jpg

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
odd... slightly more evil than my thoughts......but earily similiar in colloration and design...where did you find this
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

http://www.elfwood.com/~jeremyjc/Death-Jester.2847269.html

www.elfwood.com

see, told y'all I like mythology

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
He reminds me of a prototype being...
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

yeah, he's freaky lookin...

Re: Avatars

Him? Not so much.

I've seen much much much more freaky things..

>.<

My brain still hates me for some of them to.

Re: Avatars

well, yeah...there's this guy

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/lasagnacassidy/AppScreens1.jpg

and this one

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/lasagnacassidy/AppScreens1.jpg

and this here

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/lasagnacassidy/BunnyMechImage-1.jpg

Re: Avatars

http://img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/4/3/30/f_FrankenFranm_27df8fd.png

http://6.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/1897/03-015.0/compressed/frankenfran_ch15_19.jpg

Franken Fran.

Re: Avatars

Wish
My avatar is Archer from Fate/Stay Night.

Fun Fact:
He was the originator of the word GAR.

Re: Avatars

@ Zale:  you win...

Re: Avatars

That is some freaky stuff.

Makes me nauseous.

Re: Avatars

you think those are bad? Go to google. Click the Images setting. Google the word "Gruesome". And make sure your content filter is OFF. I kid you not. Nightmare-inducing.

Re: Avatars

New avatar!

/o/

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
It looks like an older version of the previous one.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

It is. Sorta.

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

Yes.

Yes it did.

And.