Avatars and Signatures

Re: Signatures

 Perhaps on a birthday or Christmas.

Or, um, in the event I get a job.

Re: Signatures

There are always less legal options. I'm not saying you should. I'm just saying they exist.

Re: Signatures

 I'm aware of such methods.

And I'll certainly keep them in mind. But the legal way is so close in my grasp! I can almost taste it!

Blargh! Stupid package tastes terrible!

Re: Signatures

WonderDrow
Could also go for legal free alternatives

Old school : Paper & scanner
Relatively simple editor : Paint.net
More challenging editor : Gimp

Vector drawings : Inkscape
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Signatures

Sure, if all your after is basic drawing capabilities. But if you want powerful editing tools or the ability to quickly and easily animate. Adobe is far superior.

Re: Signatures

It's new ava time for me, I've grown tired of Letum Ex Machina....Any suggestions for my new ava?

Re: Signatures

New Ava! Tell me what y'all think.

Re: Signatures

WonderDrow
Administrator
The title "The Dark Marvelous Miscreant Rises" comes to mind.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Signatures

I am the admin this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now...

Re: Signatures

 Then...I should revoke your admin privileges?

Re: Signatures

I...no...let's not be hasty now. I may still be needed...

Re: Signatures

 Hehehe, just makin' sure.