Avatars and Signatures

Re: Avatars

Stein.

O,o

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
O.O So It....evolved?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

Yes.

From the power of clicking.

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
O.O. An....... an............................espada.O.O That is very dangerous you know.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

Not just ANY Espada.

Mr. Grumpy kitty himself.

Re: Avatars

At the risk of sounding dumb and/or receiving information that otherwise I would deem useless...

What the fukku is an espada?

Re: Avatars

neogenetica
An espada is basically someone from the anime my avatar is from that is evil. They shoot energy from their mouths and serve or served a man who wanted total reality bending power more so than jester. If you look to earlier posts the man's picture is marked aizen by me.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Avatars

So... a bad guy I should keep my eye on. Kay, just checkin.

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
....basically imagine a race of evil mask wearing ghosts, and an organization of grim reapers that kill them...

Now imagine that a couple extremely power full ghosts were able to remove their masks using, a small sphere that an ex grim reaper captain stole. By removing their masks they gained immense power, even more so than the Grim reapers.

....or instead you could just look up BLEACH on Wikipedia.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

That particular Espada is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.

The sixth most powerful espada on a scale of one to ten. One being the most powerful and ten being the least.

Though technically, They're called arrancar. The Espada are just some of the uber powerful ones.

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
If you remember correctly it wasn't from one to ten it was from zero to nine....giant centuar idiot Hollow near end of story line.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

"Those among the Arrancar that excel in killing power are chosen and favored according to their strength are assigned a number from one to ten, collectively referred to as the Espada."

Yeah.. But Yammy is  0 in his released form though. But only 10 in normal.

Re: Avatars

Not all of them are evil though.

Like Nel.

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
technically none of them were evil....except the king....and maybe the brainless one...........I'm not sure about the souless one that almost killed Ichigo though....

....I want to see the Beserker captain' bankai form........
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

Is the king one Azien Or the skeleton guy?

The brainless one is Yammy I'm guessing.

And Ulquiorra was more nihilistic than evil..

Re: Avatars

jester_of_god
skeleton

whichever one was designed specifically for the chief captain's fire attack

I suppose though, but I said soulless not evil

I still would like to see the Beserker's Zanpacto, second from and or first form.
Welcome one and All to the Jesters Carnival, where the prizes are greater than your wildest dreams, but the nightmares here shall silence you before you can even scream.

Re: Avatars

Ooo That name..

Wonderweiss Margela?

What Beserker? Arrancar Or Shinigami?

Re: Avatars

Myself
Administrator
Bow before the power of the Jedi Cat! He summons his smiley army!

Always wanted to do something like that.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Avatars

Don't MAKE me get Junior...

 "You think your armies want to take ME on???"