Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 891011121314 ... 45
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening right now!!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Timemaster70
All the powers active starting 3 or 4 minutes ago.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Allpower Time!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
So I got a power at 1.41am last night, and tried just now to get another one, and it said I'd already got a power today... What's that about?! I thought that for folk in the UK the 'day' resets at 2am, after my last power acquisition! :(

And I was going for a good one too... Complete Physical Mastery. *sigh*

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
See, if you acquire two powers in one day, you cannot get a power the day after that, or at least until midnight (New York Time Zone).
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
But it was 5pm ish two days ago, 1am yesterday... :S

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
What you call 1 am-ish in your time zone is probably 8:00pm in the New York time zone (possibly) and if you acquire a power after 8, you cannot get another until 8 pm again.

Nope. For those in the UK, the time "resets" at 1 a.m.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Allpower time was five mins ago.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

TheSoupster
Ok, so the clocks change at 1am (it goes back to 12), what's that going to mean? the times are 3.40am and 1.55am...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Not in my time zone

Actually, it's difficult to know how the new site will behave. Since you will go back an hour, normally, you should check an hour earlier.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
Seems fitting that the 100th post is letting you know about a power collection time...

It's now, by the way.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Allpower time, now!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

AllPower Time now!

(I personally, would suggest MythPower: Tartarus' Torment )

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
I don't know what happened, but I seem to have acquired three powers in a row!

The system kept logging me out while I was trying to acquire a power, and when I finally managed to get one, I realized my two previous attempts were successful!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Darnit, you're lucky! How come everybody else gets all the sucky glitches, and you get the ones that triple your power acquisition?
1 ... 891011121314 ... 45