Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 6789101112 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

ALLPOWER TIME NOW!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
You got here before me.........
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Impossible

Nothing is impossible.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Define impossible.

Impossible = Not possible....

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Then the possible is impossible
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Nope, the possible is possible and the impossible is impossible. It's fairly straightforward.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Indeed...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
but you said anything is possible defeated the purpose of impossible

No.....I said nothing is impossible, but impossible still serves a purpose as a word.

And that's just a taste of my thought process. I pity the fool who tries to read my mind.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
And that's why mind reading isn't a useful power.........
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

To me it is....

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing wrote
And that's why mind reading isn't a useful power.........
What?! Take that back!