Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 78910111213 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Stealing secret knowledge.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
I could do that with Mythpower: Aphrodisia
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Or with mind reading...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
You say mind reading, i say mythpower, but sometimes mind reading is unnaccurate
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

It's also way awesome.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Either is good. Though I'm partial to my MythPowers, I'd be happy with either.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME!

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
But at least you are able to get it in 12 hours
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
 An Allpower time before 5pm!!

I've only ever discovered the window once myself, and so rely on you lot quite a bit for the others (THANK YOU), but for the past few days all the power windows have been post 5pm, which means they are the second of the pair... Good stuff. :D

Btw, anyone have any idea why email updates for this thread aren't working?
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

TheSoupster
Yeah, it's 2 minutes to 11 for me. The hectic and thoroughly enjoyable life of a student means that bed tends to be closer to 2 am each morning, so 11 should be just about alright, as long as I'm at my flat! Even if I'm not, I've got my phone I guess. :)

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Welcome

TheSoupster
AllPower Time!!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
As predicted 12 hours later

TheSoupster
Indeed. I love it when a plan comes together.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Allpower Time= NAO!
1 ... 78910111213 ... 45