Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 567891011 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Allpower Time is now!
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
Administrator
Found it again, but don't know the time.
Loaded the main page in a new tab and then left the  for a couple of hours.
Came back and closed the current tab, so the main page tab was visible and it was the allpower time.

So it's before 8pm EST.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
This post was updated on .
Ok, I'm not sure I get it. It's currently 14:40, exactly 12 hours since Shadowulf posted that it was all power time. Why is it not all power time now?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Because the allpower time changes everyday. Shadowulf1 found it yesterday evening, so today, the time changed.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
This post was updated on .
So because Philote found the day power this morning at 8:07 my time, that means allpower time is in 7 minutes? Since 8:07 is after 5. I think I've got it now. :) Thanks WHD (and Vespert)!

EDIT: No, wait, that was the day power. Different things. Ignore me. Still, now I get it. :)
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
Ah gutted. 4:21am... Somehow I reckon it'll be another day before I grab a power. I mean, getting powers is nice and all, but not quite half four in the morning nice...!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

At the risk of sounding particularly American...

I still have to get used to the fact that your time zone is like a SEVEN HOUR difference.
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
Administrator
How do you reckon 7 hours difference?
I thought it was 5 hours from Florida ... Holland is 6 hours from Florida...

@ Soupster: yeah, I take it 2.28am for you isn't doable either (Condition Change: Fire)

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Cause he said 4:21 about a post you made at 11:21 (my time).
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
Administrator
Ah, I see the confusion

your 11.21 am, right?
+ 5 hours is 4.21pm when the power is active, which he missed
he can get it at 4.21am again, which is naptime for us europeans ;)

I'm in the GMT+1 timezone, Soupster is in the GMT timezone, you are in the GMT-5 timezone.

Hope that cleared it up.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Allpower time!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

TheSoupster
Happened to spot it too, at the same time, but the Internet in my flat is absolutely shocking. Managed to grab a power (got a nice little ability cancellation + ability jump start combo on the go now), but yeah, once again was too slow to let folk know... If you're ever in the UK, don't go with Orange Broadband. Moral of the story right there...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Glad I could help.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
I saw it too, but was too late to post it
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.