Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 3456789 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Not for me.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Allpower time right now!!!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Every power are active again right now ?!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

"is"

Every power is active again right now.

Just sayin'.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Oh, right... Sorry, I was caught by the awesomeness of seeing two power floods in a row!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

This coming from the guy who uses Internet speak? A language based solely on incorrect grammar?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

(Just figured I should remind you, since you're a student of English. )

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Vespert is a student of English. He is French and intends on getting more and more proficient in English. Hence, in my gentle criticism, I am helping, not harming. I'd do the same for WHD.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Hmm-hmmmm......

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
OMG! Allpower time right now again! Just what is going on with me!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It just ended a minute ago. So, it should happen again in 12 hours

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

I'd suggest that it was once for every timezone, but...they aren't that closely trailing one another...

Curiouser and curiouser.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME!!!!!!!!
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED