Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

So, the AllPower Time is not hidden any longer.

Interesting.

*Goes off to put a hit out on Sirmazing.*

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
This post was updated on .
Well, it's totally random now, so it's no use hiding it.

Edit: it's happening right now!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

And thats the way I like it.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

CRAP I always get here late!

Well...does it at least happen randomly TWICE throughout the day? If so, then it could happen again before I leave...

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
Happens same time AM and PM
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Ah. I see.

Kay, well...dang.

Meh, better luck next time...
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

The All Power Time is NOW!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

It must have just ended.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
I didn't see it either, wasn't it supposed to be around 6 and a half hours from now anyways based on what happened this morning?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

It was just on.

I managed to get a power. :/

Sirmazing saw it too. Maybe the allpower time doesn't occur at both AM and PM but at separate times ?
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
Actually I got one at 10 30 using the all power time, so there must have been 2 all power times yesterday.

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Hmmm. 11:06 for me.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Gentleman Vaultboy
Just want to tell everyone that the power thing ended literally a minute ago.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd