Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening right now!
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
It's happening again! 12 hours later!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I must get back to using the allpower time again.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
All-power time just ended!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
It will be on in less than an hour!
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
I'm going to fix the thread to a particular slot for convenience.

It IS something normal admins can do, not just justin, right? I may be wrong.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
Allpower time is now, 1:52
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
Allpower time!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

neogenetica
Allpower time started around 6:03-6:05.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
allpowertime at 10:32 again today

 Great!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Must....find.....allpower time.

All-power time now!
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

All power time!!!!
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Myself
Administrator
Do you think it is better or worse that the allpower time is unpredictable?

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
All power time now.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1234567 ... 45