Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

1 ... 10111213141516 ... 45

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Philote
Administrator
All power time is now!

Also, got all of Marv's essence powers now.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Whd

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Vespert
All power time!!
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

You beat me to it...

Got the DayPower.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Yeah, you beat me to posting it, I got Mythpower: Leto's Grace
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Wise choice. Especially with the recent edits.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Yeah, it was either that or Keyblade Forger, but this one seemed more useful at the moment because I can spawn anything with Dark Spawn
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

 Wise choice, indeed...
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

Allpower Time!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
Second one just ended, when I got there it ended, so glad I got two powers yesterday instead
I don't care if my chances of winning are 99.999% or .99%  I'm trying no matter what
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME NOW!!!!!

Vespert
All power time again!

Re: Allpower Time/Magic Timeslot/Power Flood

Sirmazing
ALLPOWER TIME AGAIN!!!
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED