The RP Message Board Continued!

Philote
Administrator
Gentleman Vaultboy wrote
Hey Marv, I say this and thought it might be kinda your thing: http://kcd-elements.tumblr.com/
This looks pretty interesting Vault.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

It's....it's brilliant is what it is. I wish I'd thought of it first actually. Though I wouldn't have done it nearly as much justice as Kaycie D.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

 Some of those would be awesome portrayals for deities in LOC.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

My school blocks tumblr.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

 Huh-wha?

A college that blocks sites?

Valencia doesn't block anything. And I mean, ANYTHING. I've looked over at others' desks in the library and seen some...unpleasant things. They block nothing.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

Lucky you.

It blocks many things.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

 Oh...

Well, what about Wi-Fi?

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

That's what they block it over.

Any internet on my campus is filtered.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

 *sigh*

And main library computers, I assume, are no better...*orz*

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

Nope! :)

Welcome to Mississippi.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

 Oh...oh, my.

You need to move. Like, yesterday.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

Says you...

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

Honestly though, That element characters thing makes want to do something similar.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

I used to make up little drawings of the periodic elements as a kid.

I think I lost them, but I recall some of them.

Gallium was a melting knight. (Gallant)

Magnesium had a Magnet for a head..

Heh.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

If there were some other series of things I could find I;d be tempted to do my own Character Creation series.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

There are tons of those.

You could do different types of minerals and metals, if you pleased.

Many different styles of classical elements.

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

Minerals hmmm? Yes I suppose I could. though there are so very many of them

Re: The RP Message Board Continued!

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED