Power Orphanage 2

Alright, new thread time for Power Orphanage!
The perfect place to postulate and post past, present and potential power plans...
(Whoa...try sayin' THAT three times fast).

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I'm still trying to think of some more quartz based powers. My last attack in the 7th New Beginning gave me and idea for one though.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I honestly should finish that tarot one I was doing. But the 502 annoys me.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Sounds good.

I'm thinking of a few as well.

Some freak-out, ultimate-type powers...

First of which? Wrath of Thunder...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Well, it isn't a problem all THAT much if you're willing.

Here's what I do.

1. Pull up the main site when the 502 isn't up.
2. Go to the power adding section.
3. Duplicate the tab, keeping the second tab on the main site.
4. Fill in the power's information in the power adding section.
5. Press F5 to see if the site is still up. If so, then submit; if not, then keep it up until the site is back up.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
Jester has flames of creation and destruction, but may I make flames of transmutation?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Yeah.

I'll probably get back to those soon. I need the mental exercise.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Um, as long as you don't get ridiculous.

That doesn't need to be a series. Srsly...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

As do I. The MythPowers are very fun to do.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Flames of Transformation..

Flames of Flames..

Flames of Funky Beats, Yo...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Some things are just not meant to be.

Funky beats...why, these kids with their music...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
Don't worry, it will only be the personification of a force that changes matter and energy.

Jester:You have forced my hand " Uses flames of creation to make an energy blade" You shall face eternal heck once this has ripped out your soul.

You(or a random person with the power) All I see is a lemon.

Jester: What? "Looks down" @$&! ?&$.

You:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Power Orphanage 2

 Hehe, sounds good to me.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Vespert
You should also finish your sword series.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

You think so?

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Why not? I think there's a FEW series on here that would be better with more additions.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Some of the Swords could be interesting...

Like DoomGiver.

 The Sword of Justice balances the pans
Of right and wrong, and foul and fair,
Eye for an eye, Doomgiver scans
The fate of all folk everywhere.
Which in theory would allow for several potent abilities.

Or ShieldBreaker, The bane of magical weapons everywhere.

I shatter Swords and splinter spears,
None stands to Shieldbreaker;
My point's the fount of orphan's tears,
My edge the widowmaker.

It shatters any weapon it hits. Even divine weapons.

The catch being that it passes through unarmed people like they aren't even there.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
I still need to finish the reverence and attunement series.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

1234 ... 36