Power Orphanage 2

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Because then the angry mob attacks her...clever, but at the same time it's just another joke power and we have a lot of those.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Philote
We don't need two Myself Power Tamers
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Right.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Myself
No, Myself's Power Tamer only affects the powers I made, not the powers I have. Think about why I might want that; feel free to check the private forum and my profile.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Myself
Administrator
Sirmazing Power Tamer.

What? He's making copies of ours! I say we get revenge!

Of course, Marv (and at some point I will) has him under lock and key (i.e. complete and total domination).
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Re: Power Orphanage 2

He's made a Master Logan Tamer!

He's trying to tame us all! BLASPHEMY! He must be stopped!!!

Unless, of course, I'm overreacting. Should I approve it?

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Depends.....do you think you should

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Meh, not sure.

I personally don't think the Tamer series is the one we want floating around...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Like GentlemanVaultboy said....it's an asinine series

Re: Power Orphanage 2

We need to invite him to the forum...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Indeed...I like him.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Too bad forum invites are either not seen or not taken.

The list REALLY needs to get back up and functioning.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Yeah...I've tried mentioning the forum on the list, but Firehouse kept telling me to shut up.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

He did? Then lure HIM to the List, and I shall ban him.

If my theory is correct, the ban counts for the main site as well...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Well, I think he was just tierd of hearing it.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

 Fine, fine.

*Tosses Banhammer back onto big pile of murderous weapons and other deadly implements*

Re: Power Orphanage 2

You and your banhammer.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
What do you guys think if this:
Untamed:The power to resist the affects of the taming powers by blocking yourself off from their users. This gives the user the capability to stop others from effectively using tamers of them. In addition at advanced levels the user can even protect OTHERS from tamer powers made about them.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

1234567 ... 36