Power Orphanage 2

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Shield Breaker wrote
When drawn, it offers absolute protection against all armed enemy attacks, including mêlée, ranged, and magical. It interprets demonic or assault with natural weapons such as the teeth, claws, and beaks of predators as an armed attack. When any weapon is brought to bear against Shieldbreaker, it emits a rhythmic throbbing or hammering sound, that steadily increases in volume and speed as it is used in combat. When Shieldbreaker comes into contact with a weapon, that weapon is destroyed, shattering into many fragments with explosive force. Usually, this severely hurts or even kills the opponent who was wielding that weapon. Hostile incoming magic is automatically negated, but this effect is harmless to the caster.

Once it is drawn in combat, Shieldbreaker will not allow the user to let go of it until combat is over, a property which is shared by Townsaver. The sword actually takes control over its wielder's sword arm, automatically blocking all incoming attacks and striking back in return, imparting superhuman speed and strength as required.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
I need it.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Oooooohhh...

That is SO not fitting in Justin's 500 letter word box.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I may need to to reduce the power level a little..

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I had an idea for a name, but maybe it's a bit much.

What about FateTamer?

I actually had that (as Fate Tamer) for something different, but I think you could use it, provided the name sparks a new, original idea in your mind...

MY idea wasn't even for a power, but for a prestige class for a race of probability manipulators.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

 Sounds okay to me...

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
Sounds similar to destiny manipulation, but still original. It sparks many ideas in my head.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Well, it's not for you!

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I need a random noun-verber.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Pies rock!

Re: Power Orphanage 2

neogenetica
Shield manipulation.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I mean, I need something that gives me a noun and a verb.

A random word generator or something.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Google it.

Google has everything.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I have some Cosmic type powers too that I never fully fleshed them out.

I'll do that later, maybe.

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Myself
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Power Orphanage 2

Re: Power Orphanage 2

I wonder if I should make a set of powers similar to my Quartz series, but with Obsidian instead of Quartz.