Pokémon (Poké-Thread 2)

Here. To start the new Poke-Thread (now officially Pokémon Awesomeness or just Pokémon for short if nobody objects), have a new variation of Porygon.

What do you think of it? Yay or nay?
Do you have a favorite Pokémon?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

I, myself, have no singular definite favorite. I have a few that I like for pure aesthetic value (Dragonair, Gardevoir, Cresselia, Jirachi, etc), but for the most part, and aside from the ones that show up like, ALL the time, whenever you walk around in the grass, I like them all fairly equal. Some Fakemon, I even like better than canon Pokémon...

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Now this one I really like. Not only is it well done, and quite plausible, but Flying/Plant types are rare. The only actual one I can think of is Tropius...are there others?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

That's right, boys and girls. This is an Eeveelution. Hehe, anybody care to guess what type Silkeon is?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Kireus. Yes.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Nice, right?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

1st: Lilap

2nd: Lapras

3rd: Lipara

(Just suggestions...whaddya think? Can you guys think of something better?)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Crazap and Buzzerk! Nicely done, folks. Nicely done.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

The first was Shuppet (like shadow + puppet). The second was Banette (like bane + marionette). So, maybe this third evolution can combine dread + Gepetto (like Pinocchio's creator/father?). What do you guys think of Drepetto?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

The original names? Um, yeah, they suck.

1st evolution: Sonitah (meh, decent)

2nd: Cheabolt

3rd: Cheakingtah

Let's try new names, shall we? Anybody have any ideas?

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

And if anybody wants to find anymore Fakemon, here's a good website to start looking (aside from the Google). I'd hyperlink it, but, ya know...computer speed may suffer for it...

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Boalt.

Voltaipan. (srsly...this could be better)

Anaconduct.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Dang, got carried away with posts Wulf?
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Just wanted to make sure I didn't forget any.