Pokémon (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Indeed. This...? This needs to happen.

Whd

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Whd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Philote
Administrator
Jessica Nigri is the best cosplayer

I had not seen her lugia one before.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Worth it.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Yes. Mew.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Whd

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

So? Only boring trainers use a master ball on legendary Pokemon? Real trainers use Ultra balls and Great balls...or if you're a real badass, you use pokeballs.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 So, you either never use the Master Ball, or use it for a dumb catch, like Marill or Rattata?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ain't nothin' by a challenge....of which I gladly accept.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Even better....Magikarp.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Nice...

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

If by criminal, you mean Badass Trainer of Complete Baddass-itude...then I agree. Magikarp Forever!