Pokémon (Poké-Thread 2)

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Girth???

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Oh, dear... bleccch *retch*

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 I doubt my mind is QUITE that dirty...

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Nice try, Bugs, there aren't many ways to interpret that in relation to saying 'somebody's girth'. Tends to end up with an interpretation somewhere in the gutter...

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Too bad NOBODY uses them like that.

Girth tends to mean two things. And neither of them is like that.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Yeah...good luck working that into conversation without it sounding awkward.

Even when you win against me...you lose against me.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 No, no...your life has purpose, and you weren't born out of weakness (though, you will die, "by chance"). You're just not always right. No worries. I've been wrong plenty of times, and will continue to be wrong plenty more times in the future.

Just...not right now.

CONTENTS DELETED

 Gen said I could stay to play Monopoly.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

 Oh, sorry to hear that...

Then, in that case, one of your Flammies sent me an email to invite me over.

(BTW: What happened, if you don't mind my asking? )

Re: Pokémon Awesomeness (Poké-Thread 2)

Ericus Europaeus (Bug)
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED