Planet Factory

Whaliens123
Here at the Planet Factory, we are committed to supplying you with the freshest and best quality planets possible. All our planets are free-range, and grown using the abundance of natural materials in the Eagle Nebula. Any life forms that grow on the planets are specially made in test tubes, designed for the conditions of that planet, or accidentally-created organisms in a radiation laboratory in sector 7.
Our price is fairly reasonable, at 1000 universal credits, so anyone can buy their own planet. And now, as a special offer,  moons are half price.

But now to get to the point of this advertisement:

We need your help. At the planet factory, we are looking for new ideas for possible future planets. We want the general public to be involved in this. No idea is too strange, no mass too large.
Any ideas must be sent in before the two moons of Galanor collide (they never will).
Ocean worlds, fire worlds, frozen wastelands, jungles, utopias, you name it, we'll make it.
Come on, galaxy: Use your imagination!
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Planet Factory

WonderDrow
Administrator
At 1000 uc, that looks like a competitive price.
Creation Synthetics Inc. would probably charge more.

What's the price for the following planet template?

A planet that consists of 96% ocean (salted water).
The land is concentrated on the 2 poles. The poles aren't frozen.
With a size of 62540 * 10^9 km³.
Only 1 satellite that's about 2.03 % the size of the planet.

In the ocean float living islands.
Those are huge sentient creatures that allow other lifeforms to live on their back.
And even are able to change aspects on their back to suit the needs of the creatures and vegetation.
F.e. building shelters etc.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Planet Factory

Myself
Administrator
Both posts in this thread so far contain interesting ideas.
Bow before your unimaginably powerful overlord!

Wait a minute, I'm currently too busy holding a cork in mid air for petty groveling.

[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com]

GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Re: Planet Factory

Gentleman Vaultboy
Meh, they're no Magrathea.
Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Planet Factory

WonderDrow
Administrator
Gentleman Vaultboy wrote
Meh, they're no Magrathea.
Of course not. And for good reason. Magrathea itself disappeared.

Place your own planet order before comparing with planets of legend.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Planet Factory

 I should think these planets are free of artificial growth hormones? In which case, I shall take a whole planetary system.

Re: Planet Factory

Gentleman Vaultboy
Build me Hellstar Remian.

Hey son, wanna' learn how ta' make witch balls?

Re: Planet Factory

Whaliens123
Well, we do have to speed up the formation of the planet a little bit, but other than that, it is completely natural, Shadowulf1.

So, a whole solar system is it? I can send it to you by next week, but we might be a bit late. Transporting these things is very difficult.

P.S. We speed up the process of planet formation so that our customers can see them before they die of old age.
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Planet Factory

 Yes, yes, but as The Penultimate of Celadon, I have centuries, perhaps millennia, even eons to wait; there is no such need to rush. Please make absolutely sure that my planets are grown fully organic, and when I head out to collect them, I would like them to be primed and ready.

Oh, and only a couple moons per planet. Too many is such a hassle for naming and whatnot.

You mean, perhaps, like these?

Re: Planet Factory

Whaliens123
Well, Wonderdrow, all planets cost 1000 UC. The life forms will be grown in test tubes, so that's an extra 20 UC, and another 50 UC for the planet's water.

The satellite is half price, so another 500 UC.

So in all, the planet template costs 1570 UC

Thank you for buying from The Planet Factory, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Planet Factory

Whaliens123
Well, we do have a long-life deal. We can do that, if you like.

This deal is no sped-up growth whatsoever. Good to see a customer with good ethical standards.

See you in a few million years!
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Planet Factory

 Well, now, I never said absolutely no alteration...

I'm pretty sure you folks have some time-alteration technology, right? (I mean, I'd do it myself, but my schedule is so busy...)

Re: Planet Factory

Whaliens123
Well, we might have something for you:

The Civilisation Presto® device enables any intelligent life forms to reach a level of advanced sophistication very quickly. When you activate the device, the population's history is sped up, so like going from rambling neanderthals to modern civilisation in a couple of years.

If that sort of thing is not for you, then what we do have is some time-alteration technology. We can go to the future, make a copy of when the planet is at a different stage of its orbit to the present, and you have two copies of the same planet. One albeit more advanced than the other, but you can experience both present and future.

Some of the mutations in the radiation lab in sector 7 are also seemingly forming a language of their own as well, if you're interested for that as well.

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Planet Factory

WonderDrow
Shadowulf1 (Wulf) wrote
Those are islands carried on the back of big animals.
That would limit the shape of the island to the shape of the animal.

The island could be some plant lifeform, or a cristaline lifeform, or even a sentient huge fungus.
As long the shape and size of the island is variable.

True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Planet Factory

WonderDrow

Do you also have the technology to import the planets from an alternate dimension?
In some alternate dimensions time flows faster then our dimension.
Which could speed up whole the processes.
True colours always shine brighter within darkness. ~ WonderDrow ~

Re: Planet Factory

 Excellent. I shall take them both, and their experimental technologies, to boot. My experiments will go vastly better now...

Techne! Boot up the Teleporter! It seems Project Mechanus and Project Death Star are underway again!

Techne: Excellent...

Re: Planet Factory

 Just examples...

Oh, and WD, have you checked out the thread above this one ('This really burns my toast...')? I have a proposition for you, and other users of this forum, that you all might be interested in. Even our newcomers (Blackrravian, Whaliens and Devanes) and our returning user (Flamedarkpyro) could be of some assistance, if their allegiance is here.

Re: Planet Factory

Whaliens123
Sorry it's taking so long to reply to these, guys. It's a school week (albeit the last one ), and I think I live in a different time zone.

But yes, WonderDrow, we do have the capacity to transport materials from other universes. They will have different laws of physics, however I'm pretty sure we found one in which time went by faster.

Since we can bend the laws of physics, we at the Planet Factory don't just want the scientifically possible ideas: We want the impossible as well.
Thank you to everyone who contributes.

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

Re: Planet Factory

Whaliens123
Alright, Shadowulf, I'll give it a go.

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box. -Italian proverb-

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by Oatmeal

1234 ... 7